It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICC prosecutor sees site of alleged Libya killings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
AP

A leading international prosecutor viewed human bones and charred clothing at the alleged site of a massacre that survivors say was committed by Gadhafi loyalists as Libya's capital fell to advancing rebels.

Luis Moreno-Ocampo, prosecutor for the International Criminal Court, then pledged to help bring clarity to such unsolved crimes remaining from Libya's civil war.

The human bones and charred clothing cover the ground of a shed-like building on a site where Gadhafi's now-deposed military had a base on the southwest outskirts of Tripoli.

I think its clear on which site they are all refering to, remember the animal looking bones that were found and shown to the public with al jazeera or the telegraph on the site when they were fliming it?

In The Hague, the ICC issued a statement saying the judges, not the prosecutor, must decide whether Libya can conduct the trial.

So what are changes of Seif al-Islam defensive side at the hearing will he spoil some secrets? i think the trail would be interesting and i would lol again if Seif al-Islam escapes again.

So what you all make of this?
edit on 23-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
"...that survivors say was committed by Gadhafi loyalists.."

I find these propaganda tidbits epically hilarious.

People were killed by other people, bottom line. Does being a dnc / gop party cultists make one an "obama loyalist"?.. or a "government supporter"?.. probably, depending on who defines subjective terms.

What exactly is a "loyalist" anyway?
Google define:loyalist
A person who remains loyal to the established ruler or government, esp. in the face of a revolt.
A colonist of the American revolutionary period who supported the British cause

I wonder how AP independently determined each guilty person...oops there was no trail.. in fact with out a doubt had particular "feelings" towards "the established ruler or government".

Perhaps Libyan witnesses can tell the difference between political affiliations... just like american eye witnesses to crimes know whether the suspects were republican or democrat... "loyalists"... lol..

Google define:patriotism
love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it;....

So a loyalist is actually also a patriot... but the sacred all mighty founding fathers were patriots, or something.. cant use that positive connotation.

join