It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You lose your house?No problem,there is a solution!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Many people lose they're houses because they lose they're jobs.Now they are on the streets.You didn't pay your mortgage no problem there is a solution...The house made of this...a house should build itself through a lengthy period of assembling household waste. The Poop house is a water structure that, over time, takes all household bio-waste, including human excrement and food, and slowly constructs the roof.

Sure it might be 20% lighter and 20% stronger than real bricks but the idea that the walls holding up that roof over your head is made out of bovine excrement is just a bit much.

source(foggodyssey.com...#-india/

Would you live in a house made of....this?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Depends... who's poop is it?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I would fabreeze the S^#$% out of it (no pun intended) and if i had to yes! i would live there .

Love those cozy little homes. Reminds me of Shreks cabin in the middle of the woods

Its a good idea and for a growing population it sure beats sleeping in a rag house.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Depends... who's poop is it?
The 1% poop?That will be rich house!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
I would fabreeze the S^#$% out of it (no pun intended) and if i had to yes! i would live there .

Love those cozy little homes. Reminds me of Shreks cabin in the middle of the woods

Its a good idea and for a growing population it sure beats sleeping in a rag house.
And eat Yoda herbs.....That will be fun

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would rather get a shovel and dig a good size hole underground to live in where its warmer to be honest. Seems like a kind of lazy way of building a house, infact you could probably go about collecting wood and end up with enough to make a half decent place to sleep. I would sleep in one of those if it was a matter of survival though.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Those huts look like they are about to fall over

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
I would rather get a shovel and dig a good size hole underground to live in where its warmer to be honest. Seems like a kind of lazy way of building a house, infact you could probably go about collecting wood and end up with enough to make a half decent place to sleep. I would sleep in one of those if it was a matter of survival though.
Well many people live hard times and no one help them that is the real truth!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Like this word fall over if we feel this or not right now!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Common now...jeeez...OMG...you gotta be kidding me right....not with th 1% again!!.... And poop from the 1% non the less. The problem with that is that way too much bovine poop. The 1% are so full of bovine poop we could build a whole country

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

is it just me,
or do those houses look like crap?

talk about living in sh*t
edit on 22-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

TextThe stereotype of India is true: cows wander the streets with impunity. They block traffic, they sleep on the sidewalk, they eat food scraps and plastic bags off the ground. Indians don't eat beef because they consider cows holy, but just because they're holy doesn't mean they're not an annoyance. In an upscale market in Delhi last December, I was passing a group of about thirty people waiting outside a restaurant when a cow came wandering by. It was a narrow lane with a small sidewalk, and the people waiting had spilled into the street, leaving barely enough room for cars to pass. Just as the cow came from one direction a car came from another, its horn blaring. The cow dodged away from the car and directly into the group of people. There were shouts as the crowd surged back into the unyielding wall, and the panicked cow bore down on the panicking people.
link(www.poopreport.com...

The prevalence of cow poop as a fuel becomes clear the moment you leave the city. Lining the roads in the countryside -- in fact, lining any available space not already given over to crops or housing -- are row after row of circular foot-wide cowpies drying in the hot Indian sun.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

is it just me,
or do those houses look like crap?

talk about living in sh*t
edit on 22-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)
Nooooh it's just you!

new topics

top topics

join