It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil Unrest or Civil War - You Tell Me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The following video in Greece shows whats comming for many other countries. Will these internal wars break into cross-country wars. I don't think TPTB want it to go that far, but as for internal civil wars, I think we are all going to get one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Dunno Bro, all I see is a person more concerned with DEMOTIXimages than clearing the screen and zooming in on some real news.
Failfilm, although the audio was good.
Lot's of ooh's and aahs.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I can't say for other countries, but here in US I see a civil war. Hope I'm wrong but I don't see another way to put our leaders back in check.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think its impossible to say with any certainly at the moment, the world is moving to fast for even the elite to be able to predict whats going to happen next.

There are so many unknown variables like natural disasters or spontaneous rioting like we say in the U.K. this year.

Look at what happened in Tunisia an entire revolution began by one guy finally snapping.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
from what observe.. will be alot of civil unrest throughout europe and australia..

the way the u.s heading its looking like a civil war coming there and the country wont recover if it does.. the people too divided and hate running to deep..

Western 'Civilisation' is in the midst of collapsing.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Really? A civil war come on, just because there are a few thousand people who support the occupy movement it doesn't indicate a civil war movement. By the way they would lose.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kellerphoenix

Well when the government starts taking away guns and bringing foreign troops I'm sure you'll disagree

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

If that happens I may change my opinion, that isn't going to happen. When I see foreign troops on American soil I'll start to worry.
edit on 21-11-2011 by kellerphoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kellerphoenix

The whole of western social structure has been fragmented and gutted - balkanised, the only thing keeping it together is consumption and materialism, when that is taken away via economic collapse, no oil, mega terrorism (EMP) etc - we will fragment along ethnic lines into viscious civil conflict, jhad,la Raza etc etc.

top topics

join