It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted killer in trouble over newborn sketch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I think some people fail to see beyond a pretty picture and stop to realize that this man is locked up in prison.

That means he cannot partake in anything outside his prison cell. He can paint as many pictures as he wants but not distribute it. Even though HE does not profit from his work someone else does and THAT is the problem.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

So when a person commits a crime, their life becomes null and void. Is that truly how you see it? Surely not. Surely you have at least two brain cells inside your skull. Surely....

We all have the right to make mistakes and to learn from them. We are beings and all beings misstep now and then. But that doesn't mean that incarceration is right. It doesn't mean that anything a person in prison is never allowed to see the light of day. Don't be so bloody-minded.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

You really fail to see the point and with your petty attacks on my intelligence you are obviously not capable of comprehending that point.

Without going into detail of my personal opinions on the or any prison system I merely state the facts. Rehabilitation is not even applicable in this discussion as the man is in prison for LIFE. So that's why the whole article AND the emotions displayed here are misplaced and serve no purpose.

Seriously learn how to read and do something with that attitude of yours.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

No, sorry. You fail to see the point, even as you point it out. The guy is in prison for life. Rehabilitation is not the question here, nor is his financial gain. He is not a pedophile. He had no access to the infant he drew. He did nothing to produce this drawing but pull some beauty from his heart and mind. He should not be punished for this but moreover, *we* should not be punished/deprived of what this man would like to give us. He may have taken from others, but he has the right to give something back. We all have that. We are all equally "sinful".

No one walks in innocence.

<< 1   >>

join