It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Christ says about Evolution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Jesus says:

"One of the points at which your pride founders in error--which, above all, degrades precisely your haughtiness by giving you an origin that, if you were less corrupted by pride, you would repudiate as degrading--is that of Darwin's theory.

In order not to admit God, who, in His power, was able to have created the universe from nothing and man from the already created mud, you take the paternity of a beast as your own.

Don't you realize you are diminishing yourselves, for--consider this--won't a beast--no matter how exemplary, selected, improved, and perfected in form and instinct, and, if your wish, even in mental formation--always be a beast? Don't you realize this? This testifies unfavorably regarding your pride as pseudo-supermen.

But if you fail to realize, I will not be the one to waste words to make you aware of it and converted from the error. I ask you only one question which, in your great numbers, you have never asked yourselves. And if you can answer Me with facts, I will no longer combat this degrading theory of yours.

If man is a spin-off from the monkey, which by progressive evolution has become man, how is it that over so many years in which you have maintained this theory you have never succeeded, not even with the perfected instruments and methods at present, in making a man from a monkey? You could have taken the most intelligent offspring of a pair of intelligent moneys and then their intelligent offspring, and so on. You would now have many generations of selected, instructed monkeys cared for by the most patient, tenacious, and sagacious scientific method. But you would still have monkeys. If there happened to be a mutation, it would be this: the beasts would be physically less strong than the former ones and morally more degenerate, for, with all your methods and instruments, you would have destroyed that perfection of the monkey which My Father created for these quadrumans.

Another question. If man came from the monkey, how is it that man, even with grafts and repugnant forms of cross-fertilization, does not become a monkey again? You would be capable even of attempting these horrors if you knew that it could give approvative sanction to your theory. But you do not do so because you know that you would not be able to turn a man into a monkey. You would turn him into an ugly son of man, a degenerate, perhaps a criminal. But never a real monkey. You do not try because you know beforehand that you would get a poor result and your reputation would emerge therefrom in ruins.

For this reason you do not do so. For no other. For you feel no remorse or horror over degrading a man to the level of a beast to maintain a thesis of yours. You are capbable of this and of much more. You are already beasts because you deny God and kill the spirit, which distinguishes you from the beasts.

Your science causes Me horror. You degrade the intellect and like madmen do not even realize you are degrading it. In truth, I tell you that many of the primitive are more men than you are."

valtorta.org...

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Jesus said all that???? Golly, which version of the bible did you/they get their quote from?

second

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Click the link and read up my friend

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
HAHA!

Jesus said that?
Clicked on the link too. I didn't know Jesus was on the internet tubes.....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
[color=4E4848]☝ ☆ ?

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
Jesus says:

No. Maria Valtorta says.

According to your link, anyways.

WWJD? Jesus left.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

You clicked the link but you did not read to understand how his word were possible. Just another snake refusing to understand, it's so sad. Shed your skin and live in the Light

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

It's too bad you cannot understand God's voice that calls you.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
if Valtorta were less corrupted by pride, she wouldn't have put words into the mouth of Christ.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Someone needs to explain to Jesus the theory of evolution. It doesn't say we came from monkeys. It says we share a common ancestor.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

She didn't because her words are entirely different from Christ's Word. Read with Spirit and not disbelief.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ya know, its really hard to take serious a book about a cast of characters including a TALKING SNAKE,
a TALKING DONKEY,
a dirt-made-man,
a rib-made-woman,
Unicorns,
a man living in a FISHES BELLY,
a Senior citizen who single-handedly built a ship by himself with his own decrepit old and weak arms to house a pair of every animal on the planet to travel over a flooded earth for 40 days and nights without FOOD or a TOILET.
AND over a flooded earth, YET records in Egypt continued... UNDISTURBED at the time!!!
AMAZING STUFF!!!
Then theres that women who turned into a pillar of salt for looking backwards, a women who was impregenated by a... GHOST!!!

...and ON and ON and ON...

Come on!!

edit on 19-11-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Well I learned from school that we evolved from monkeys to the common man, and that the primate is everyone's common ancestor.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

We do not need skeptical snakes trying to blur the word of God, by the little they have learned about the bible from second and third parties. To you it is Fairy tales to me it is Life. You encourage me that my job is being done, because Satan is Hateful and disrespectful to God.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Jesus says:

"If man is a spin-off from the monkey, which by progressive evolution has become man, how is it that over so many years in which you have maintained this theory you have never succeeded, not even with the perfected instruments and methods at present, in making a man from a monkey?"

We are working on it, Jesus. We are working on it.

link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

Your post begins with "Jesus Says" I reject the notion that Maria was channeling Jesus. Therefore they are entirely her words

link   

Well I learned from school that we evolved from monkeys to the common man, and that the primate is everyone's common ancestor.

You learned incorrectly.....and so did Jesus. We evolved from a common ancestor. Monkeys are monkeys, man is man, etc.
edit on 19-11-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The biggest problem I have with both believers and non-believers is the arrogance they share.

Could it be there is a physical world with rules and no magic that lives right along with a spiritual world? Is it possible we don't really understand either fully and use things like the bible and our limited knowledge of science as crutches and spears?

I suggest devout religious followers along with the most clinical atheists each play an important role in our evolution.

BTW: The earth is not 5,000 years old, evolution exists, "God" created the universe and the rules that govern it. What is time to "God", do you really thinks he cares about the difference between 5 or 5 million years?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

My friend, to respectfully disagree with you, evolution is a process that takes millions of years to change. The claim that man "originates" from a monkey is a very ignorant statement made regarding evolution. The theory of evolution states that there have been common ancestors between species, which is highly due to the random nature of mutations that occur, which results in a higher chance of reproductive success. Mutations complexed with millions of years can give rise to thousands of new species once nature has selected the ones that survive the best. There is no consensus in the scientific community where man came directly from a monkey. This is a misconception. Everything started out as unicellular organisms that eventually progressed into multicellular life forms that are able to sustain life on their own. Anyway, the fact that man was created from the dust of the earth further supports the basis for evolution, since man originated from the earth from earlier and simpler life forms.
edit on 19-11-2011 by Unvarnished because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
BTW: The earth is not 5,000 years old, evolution exists, "God" created the universe and the rules that govern it. What is time to "God", do you really thinks he cares about the difference between 5 or 5 million years?

Show me that god is real, and that it is a "he" meaning it is of the male gender baring male genitalia.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by HangTheTraitors

We do not need skeptical snakes trying to blur the word of God, by the little they have learned about the bible from second and third parties. To you it is Fairy tales to me it is Life. You encourage me that my job is being done, because Satan is Hateful and disrespectful to God.

And what about Krishna, Buddha, Mohammed, Mithras, Horus, Zeus, and many more who came BEFORE your jesus character who jesus is a COPY OF??

Oh jesus is REAL, and the others like him who PREDATE him are... FAKE?? HUH?

And I am "satanic" for pointing out FACTS of your MAN-MADE fragile faith?

What a load...

No wonder the most uneducated states in our country are the religious ones. Stubborn, stubborn uneducated folks who refuse to educate themselves.

Sad.

edit on 19-11-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join