It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People confused as to WHO RON PAUL is !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is soooo stupid..
I have met several middle aged people who over heard me talking about "RON PAUL "
And said to me "" Ohh thats who he is,,,,, I thought you were talking about ""RUPAUL""" .

blakstone.com...

Who is a transvestitDragqueen ,,,,, Ohh My God ..

How will we educate those people ... ???
edit on 19-11-2011 by hbarker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You educate them the way you already have. By speaking.

Now that you informed them that Ron Paul is not Rupaul, now you take the next step and tell them about his policies. Show them how he has been ignored by the media. Show them a different side of the argument you get from the TV. Break their programming and free their minds.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

Funny you should bring this up. My cousin (age 33) said the same thing last labor day BBQ. I hadn't a clue who he was talking about..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Isnt that strange.. ? I dont think peoples memory of that creature "Rupaul" will help Ron Paul much..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

You can blame the media for people not knowing who Ron Paul is. The media is a powerful thing and especially for the majority of senior citizens who don't use a computer. With the little amount of time given to Ron Paul on TV and in print, these consistent voters are locked into the main stream propaganda. The only candidates they probably heard of is Romney, Cain, Gingrich and Bachman, because you know the powers that be are scared to have Ron Paul in the white house.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbarker
" Ohh thats who he is,,,,, I thought you were talking about ""RUPAUL""" .

blakstone.com...

How will we educate those people ... ???
edit on 19-11-2011 by hbarker because: (no reason given)

I can't believe my grandma actually said that

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Is he that "Dr. No" guy that everyone, both republicans and democrats alike, ignores?
Thought so.
Just ask those over 65 if they love his views on Medicare and I think you'll find out why he won't get the nomination.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You don't know who Ron Paul is?
He was the really tall magician in Lord of the Rings

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

I asked, they wanted to know what is so wrong about reforming medicare in a way that their commitment ot the system will be honored while alloying younger folks like me to opt out.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
Is he that "Dr. No" guy that everyone, both republicans and democrats alike, ignores?
Thought so.
Just ask those over 65 if they love his views on Medicare and I think you'll find out why he won't get the nomination.

Why would anyone over 65 have an issue with his view on Medicare? He does not want to take away the benefits they paid into their whole lives, he wants to give young people the choice to opt out. Maybe you should look into his views for yourself instead of repeating lamestream media talking points

new topics

top topics

join