It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so the propaganda for removing political democracy in the UK starts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Yep, just listening to bbc radio 4 and I could not believe my damn ears. The BBC played a very shrewd game, they were saying "isnt it time we just got rid of our politicians like in Greece and Italy". Then they started to put people forward for the job to get the public on board, such as Alan Sugar and Richard Branson. They were heavily in favour on the BBC for a "benevolent dictator", actually using those words. The sheeple are so brainwashed and have no idea what this truly means.

We used to have a dictatorship and people were burnt at the stake. This is why we went to a democracy in the damn first place, dictatorships do not work for the people!! I dont want to be a damn slave anymore.

If the public think they will gat an Alan Sugar in power they are gonna be seriously disappointed. People are waking up to the false democracy we have, and as such TPTB want to remove it altogether as part of thier NWO.

Would jsut like to add that they actually said, "it would be nice to see the Chinese rule over us!", sorry just thought I should add this important information, because it is important. If people knew what the Chinese people have to go through they would not be so quick to say such terrible things.

Sorry about ranting this morning but this really got my goat, rant over

edit on 18-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: typo

edit on 18-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: added infor on china statement.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I can see it now......

Human rights watch- YOUR FIRED,

Freedom of speech advocates- YOUR FIRED,

Democracy- YOUR A VIRGIN!

They are always throwing Ideas around, what's worrying is this could be their personal point of view.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I try to read between the lines of what the BBC is really doing.. and I think it is stoking something, I am just not sure what..

I was listening to Radio 2 after the MPs vote on the EU with the host saying how "good" it was that so many MPs opposed their party leaders wishes and voted in favour of their constituents wishes.. (i.e getting out of the EU)

The host had on some older ex-Ministers who where quite happy to point out that MPs do NOT and should NOT be representing their constituents in Parliment.. (again that felt like it had be set up)

It was interesting to see where they where going with this notion.. but the truth of the matter is that it seems to me they are pointing out that our system is broken and that our MPs do not represent us.

The Beeb does seem to be going out of it's way to demonstrate our system is broken, and in this instance seemed to be promoting an anti-Eu bias, and in your example seems to be putting forward just about anyone else to run the system.

I'd really love to look behind the curtains to understand what it is the beeb are really pushing.. they certainly have the power to do both good and ill in this nation.. I hope they are using their influence in a positive (for us) way.

Edit for clarity... *shakes fist at my really poor English*
edit on 18/11/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
You're only realising this now?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Traydor
You're only realising this now?

No I knew this a long, long time ago. But this morning was completely different, we actually turned a corner for the really bad this morning. I mean how stupid are people, they were saying thing like, "who would you want to see as a dictator?", I mean for god sake, thats the whole point of a dictatorship, "you don't get to choose!", you get what your given and to hell with everyone.

The reason they are putting this in place is because if they don't then sooner or later these people will have to be prosecuted for thier crimes, such as 7/7 and theft and fraud. The only way out for them is to have a permenant dictator puppet.

When are people gonna wake up, a dictator will still be a puppet, it will be no diffrent than a damn politician! Only thing that will change is that the people will not be allowed to choose thier puppet!

ridiculas and totally outrageous.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

You do not get a choice now unless you count colour of tie.

We have a very low voter turn out not because we are sheeple but because most know there is no real choice.

The politicians know this. They call it apathy instead and share out jobs for the boys with total confidence and the fake answer that they are held to book at the ballot box is well, BALLOTS.

Make voting compulsory and add an extra tick box. NONE OF THE ABOVE and see what result we get.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

The people are waking up to the fact that we don't really have a choice, its up to us what we decide to do, we can let them carry out thier deeds or put a stop to it.

These are the people who carried out 7/7 and 9/11, these people killed thousands of millions and we are going to let them be dictators?!

Would jsut like to add that they actually said, "it would be nice to see the Chinese rule over us!", sorry just thought I should add this important information, because it is important. If people knew what the Chinese people have to go through they would not be so quick to say such terrible things.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
And if you believe in God with your whole heart, you would start to understand what is happening.
The United Kingdom is part of the Israelite tribes which were sent off for disobedience thousands of years ago. However, two of those tribes would become great nations having been given the fat of the Earth to become prosperous and grow beyond their borders. These tribes, however, would mainly be blinded as to their identity.
Meanwhile, the enemies of God were more than happy to lie to the world that the "Jews" were God's chosen people when in Truth the House of Judah and the House of Israel are His Chosen people. Guess what? There are hundreds of millions of "Israelites" around this world who have NO IDEA that they are now facing prophecy - this Kingdom along with every other Western nation was founded from some of these tribes. Why on Earth do you think they were so productive and powerful? They were blessed by God. And as prophecy states, these same nations would decline in the latter times at the hands of the beast powers. We would decline because yet once again we would throw Him away in exchange for false Gods, atheism, sexual immorality and every other kind of sin imagineable. And worse yet - deny that He was the one responsible for our blessings!

Look around us here in the UK and the Commonwealth coubtries and the USA. We are all suffering the same fate - we have forsaken God. We threw Him out of our schools, our governments, our houses and our churches. Guess what happens now according to prophecy? The BEAST is red - and they certainly know WHO the tribes are! Joseph Stalin hated "Christianity"; called it the Reds most dreaded enemy; and there could be NO PEACE on this earth until "Christianity" was wiped out. Our western nations, once home to many hard working and God fearing folk, have crumbled.

We reap what we sow. God asks for repentance. And OP, the fact that you even NOTICED this BBC discussion puts you in a particular situation - most have been blinded to what is going on. I could only encourage you to reach out to God for His Truth.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I know what you mean and it's a shame. It's happening here too in The US. The only bright side for me in your thread is the hope you fight this filth and that The US hasn't been blamed for it ( Yet ) s/f op

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Have of the population are authoritarians and half are not. Authoritarians prefer to be ruled. We evolved to be that way and it is the source of our political struggle, left v. right. Read "Conservatives Without Conscience" by John Dean for more information.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Not very long ago the press and politicians were saying what a despot bunch the Chinese were and how they are responsible for human right outrages.

The same press is now saying they are the preferred rulers. A week in politics eh!

I would like to propose another alternative. No bloody rulers at all.

I am sure with the tech available we could make collective descissions without the need for corruption and save the world billions

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

No rulers at all, thats a teaching by mother tereasa, dont teach people how to follow only teach everyone how to lead. if everyone was a leader we would not be in this mess. Dictatorships never work and have never worked, period. If we are to change we all need to be leaders not sheep. If there are no sheep there is no one to corrupt.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Curious - i though the UK was made up of anglosaxon/norman desendants - not many jewish tribes involved I'm afraid. There has been over time many other imigrants, Danish, French, Germans, Polish, etc etc. Don't let your religious beliefs cloud your perception of reality. !!

Yeah voting for political parties in the UK has been a joke for a long time. Which ever party gets voted in the basic tennants of politics stays the same. Big business has the real power in the houses of commons and the House of Lords and the civil service stays the same who ever is in power so it's a rigged game for sure.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

So , I guess Nigel has been Right All Along .........Seig Germany Now England ........................

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Er... they weren't being entirely serious.

I can't believe people would think that this was anything else other than a talking point or phone-in to create lively debate in their schedule.

Some of you lot need to take your paranoia hats off, and get out into the real world.

Have you never listened to radio debates/phone-ins before ?

edit on 18-11-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Of course you are partly correct but a year ago no one would have suggested China for anything in jest or not.

Now suddenly China's an ok country with a loving respectful leadership. Attitudes at the top have changed, drastically and its filtering down.

WHY

Just to add its not the obvious questions you need to ask. You can work that out yourself. You want questions they avoid and hide from to be answered.
edit on 18-11-2011 by colin42 because: Questions

top topics

join