It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delusional O' Reilly on Occupy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

A well thought out response I must say. Gosh I have nothing to counter any of your content. I guess we are in full agreement.

I would like to comment on your last part though about that particular thread. I commented on it earlier. I think most people fail to follow the money, or when not able to analyze the figure print. The Koch-s are all over the tea party movement and Soros's is all over the Occupy movement.

One wants Wall Street traded companies completely exposed to proprietorship buyouts.

The other wants to do the same with insurance companies capital investment banking funds (they are a major source of investment banking capital). Think progressive insurance here.

One wants to cutout the anti trust regulations, and the other wants to cut out the middle man, the investment banker. Both want to end the FED because they want to operate the biggest baddest independent banks around naming their own interest rates.

Sincerely L-Disc

PS Be sure to checkout the Bernie Goldberg boards, you would love posting with Mr. Sinatra there among a few others like Weapons of Mass Instruction, a mod on the site.

I haven't been there for awhile due to the Capt.Billy nic troll that Bernie refuses to ban.

You would love posting with Mr. Sinatra though and WMD.
They're in a really
polite, open and honest able communication league like yourself.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Dear LilDudeissocool,

You are very kind, and flattering. I have so much to learn that I don't have the confidence to tell some one "You are clearly wrong and need to soak your head in sulfuric acid." I'm grateful for the insight you (and some others) have given me. I have no problem with working through a problem and coming to some irreconciable difference of opinion, after we've worked it through and found agreement where possible.

Nice talking with you
With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Same here.

<< 1   >>

join