It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Hansen Meets Batman (To Troll A Predator)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is classic! The original series was sick, but also pure comedy gold. I only feel sorry for the scum bags poor families who will have their lives ruined by the media exposure which is where I feel a bit sick about as they are probably victims themselves or unaware of what is going on. Still though these kids are funny!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

There is a British version already mate! It was called 'to catch a paedophile' but you can't find it anywhere now tho. I saw it when it aired originally but there were a lot of vigilante attacks on the pedo's and their families so it got pulled and I think even blocked from future broadcast. Problem is us British have a tendency for mob violence and this really sent people mental and these mobs of people end up targeting pediatricians for example when a paper mistook that job for being a paedophile

Problem is this issue makes people so furiously angry it clouds judgement and people act in a rage and just want someone to harm. I really wish someone could find a copy to torrent though!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

There is a British version already mate! It was called 'to catch a paedophile' but you can't find it anywhere now tho. I saw it when it aired originally but there were a lot of vigilante attacks on the pedo's and their families so it got pulled and I think even blocked from future broadcast. Problem is us British have a tendency for mob violence and this really sent people mental and these mobs of people end up targeting pediatricians for example when a paper mistook that job for being a paedophile

Problem is this issue makes people so furiously angry it clouds judgement and people act in a rage and just want someone to harm. I really wish someone could find a copy to torrent though!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
lol "I'm BATMAN!". Good stuff.

Isn't it crazy how many sick, twisted perverts there are out there? I'll bet quite a few are reading this thread. Just looking thru the local sex registry database is shocking.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join