It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Helps Save British Computor Heritage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thank you to Google for help fund and save the heritage of the worlds first programable computor. It was designed and used to break the Nazi Enigma codes. The computor named "Colossus" has been re-built and Google are also help funding the re-building of Bletchley Park. Info here:-

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

They are also spying on the entire population of the connected world all at once. They deserve no thanks from me. It is the responsibility of the British government to look after Bletchley Park, and the restoration of the machine which broke the Nazi codes.

The fact that the British government is NOT doing this, is largely down to the fact that as always they have more important things on thier minds, like deliberately ruining our nation to the point where no one who has not got a job can find one, and many people who have jobs now are going to loose them.

Google ought to keep its stinking dirty CIA tainted mitts off my nations heritage.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

So then you would rather no one save your heritage? The blindness of irrational hate.

You can freak out and think Google is spying on you for the government, or you can get the facts that the cookie and it's ID is ANONYMOUS. If you want someone to be mad at, be mad at Facebook. Google straight up tells you what they do. Facebook said they stop gathering data when you log out, and they lied, they still gather ALL your data and sell it. Facebook also personally links their data while you are logged into Facebook to you and your profile, with no anonymity.

Hate Google who hides your identity, or Facebook who does not and sells your information linked personally to you. I know who I hate, and it isn't Google.

join