It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Herman Cain have a Monarch moment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Anyone associated with ATS has likely heard of Operation Monarch the CIA mindcontrol operation, as i watched Mr. Cain i was starkly reminded of the video of an interview with Britney Spears were she has a virtual mental breakdown infront of the camera. It was the look and confusion on Mr. Cains face following the initial asking of this basic campaign question and i also notice he has trouble maintaining focus with his interviewers throughout after that first curious moment, almost searching for focus.
I do not say this as fact in anyway, the story itself states that Mr. Cain had been traveling for hours and was very fatiuged.However i was just so struck by his physical reacation and by answers that felt like a script had been torn apart in his mind, parts here and parts there, a complete randomness to it, not fluid like it should be, like it would be in a regular television interveiw, this was a newspaper interveiw with little more then a glorified webcam.
Just one last point i think does indeed point to a real history were are not being told, i will just paste the direct quote i bring your attention to the names in the last sentance of the story.
"Cain’s spokesman and national security adviser J.D. Gordon told the New York Times that Cain was asked the question Monday toward the end of a 45-minute session amid a long day of traveling. Gordon continued that Cain has been spending “anywhere from 10 minutes to several hours a day boning up on national security issues,” as well as speaking with the likes of former President George H.W. Bush and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger."

P.S. i admit to being incapable of loading photos and or video, yes i seriously can not, if someone would be so kind as to load the videos side by side, it makes the point better then i ever could i think, or anything on Monarch.
Finding the handlers and their history is the key to the truth of the Monarch program and its victims.
www.jsonline.com...
edit on 14-11-2011 by 1947flxible because: Forgot the story link

edit on 14-11-2011 by 1947flxible because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Im not sure this is the Britney Spears video you were refering to. As for Cain who knows, he's a pretty busy guy right now but he did seem extraordinarily vaccant. I thought he recoverd well after a few minutes and gave a straight politician answerl; the vague type of non answer you give when you dont really know the details of what you're being asked

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
the more i see it the more its true to me, i dont care what any one else says, he is a monarch.

top topics

join