It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are eternal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If you are, then you'll pretend that you were meant to be. If you are, then you know you've come away from certain ever actions of a default. But only to go back and forth to them in some other interesting formats. The living can only be by the grand default eternal. No start at being alive, just always was alive and always will be alive. But you can change life perferences if you are an eternal default itself.

Add to this in what it means for you if you are eternal.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If i am eternal i´m very idiotic repeating endless process of insane suffering and pain. I, the one writing this, who is living this "life", definitively don´t want it, and i refuse to take part on this idiotic path of "enlightenment" or "learning" things, no matters how beautiful or ugly are those things.
Please, I want to be evaporated or something from here to the nothing, NADA. I´ll prefer that. Ridiculous universe, and ridiculous species with ridiculous mind just fearing all, and even fearing tomorrow.

edit on 14-11-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
If you are, then you'll pretend that you were meant to be. If you are, then you know you've come away from certain ever actions of a default. But only to go back and forth to them in some other interesting formats. The living can only be by the grand default eternal. No start at being alive, just always was alive and always will be alive. But you can change life perferences if you are an eternal default itself.

What'd he say? What'd he say?

(mumble, mumble)

Would you like to run that through the English language once and see what comes out?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

So, if I understand you correctly, you are stating that you believe that we are eternal beings who choose which physical lifeforms we manifest as because we are infinite and would like to experience all types of existence.

That does make sense to me. I have always believe the soul (as such) is eternal and this human life is just a pit stop in the journey.

That said, I'm convinced I was a barn in another life. I'm serious, I remember looking down into a barn and seeing cats wandering around and a bunch of kids playing in the straw and even experiencing the sunset. Or, maybe I haunted a barn at some point or was an animal living in the barn? Regardless, I now really like barns. I have a few brief memories of other times I have lived on this particular Earth.

I do think we are infinite beings who have always existed and always will...exist.

top topics

join