It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mantra during a close phsyical&spiritual connection to suppress an errection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Congrats.. you found love.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Yes. maybe that is the case. regardless I Am still very interested in this mantra.. I heard the words but it was gibberish to my ears.. all i observed was the effects and the effects were very real.

also to cancel out any placebo or mind tricks,... I did not know the purpose of the mantra before hand.. she just did it because she thought it was what I wanted... and it was.. kind of sounds like hokum but it is so.

peace&love

Maybe if you "think" it was what you needed, then that is what your reality is. All that exists is what we imagine after all, right? Our realities do not exist unless we imagine them, or allow them to exist. To be completely free of the power of others, then we would be limited to those things that we feel alone. That is very limited compared to the power of experiencing those things that others cast down upon us. But we can only experience those castings if we let down our guard open up our hearts. The big conflict comes into play when we lose courage. Yet the only reason courage exists is because courage allows us to see the other opportunities which might make us feel better.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Say Paris Hilton 3x in front of mirror. Your winky will actually fall off.

edit on 13-11-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ATS has become a sex help conspiracy website, oh dear.

Tell your doctor if you have an erection lasting more than 6 hours? 5 though is nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yes..............the Mantra is to..........

Think of baseball.........and then your mother..........and then a screaming child........

That is all

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If you need to be "suppressed" I could send you a pic of me in my birthday suit. But then you'd be de-pressed, and have PTSD.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join