It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy the Internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am not sure exactly sure where I stand in my beliefs regarding the New World Order. Whatever your argument is though we need to expand our reach outside of just ATS, or by attracting more people to ATS. It is unlikely that a brainwashed conservative/liberal will spend much time looking into the issue, so we need to bring the facts to them.

My suggestion is simply to use ATS as a "War Room" for spreading information to other online resources. Whenever an ATS member needs some reinforcement on an external mainstream website we should post a thread here asking for community support. At this point we would occupy any blog,forum or website in large numbers. The internet as we know it may not be here forever, as many people would like to see it censored and controlled. Discussing conspiracies may even be considered a crime at some point in the future. Even if the entire NWO agenda turned out to be a complete hoax there is still no harm in discussing these issues.

My big issue right now is GMO foods. I haved mixed feelings on the idea of banning GMO since it would just be another regulation on the market. The problem though is there are no laws requiring that these products be labelled as "GMO". So the free market is unable to make an informed decision on the products that are consumed.

I've posted a thread on blogging tories regarding GMO products and I would really appreciate some support. The blogging tories is a relatively small forum, but I know some members have great influence especially in the Canadian Conservative party. Here is the link if you wish to participate: www.bloggingtories.ca...

edit on 12-11-2011 by centrifugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think you'll have some trouble with your idea. From the Terms & Conditions

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I think you'll have some trouble with your idea. From the Terms & Conditions

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Fail.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So we can talk about important issues but we can't organize. Seems like a major disadvantage to the community.

Anyway good catch, mod please delete my thread.

top topics

join