It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gone But Not Forgotten: In Memory of (Your Loved One Here)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Wow! You have suffered such loss! I am so sorry for all the losses that you have suffered! Also, having recently lost your prescious dog, I'm sure makes it even harder. I know the attachment that one can have to their pet, and really they are not like a pet at all, but rather a best friend and family member. It seems like a pet can love like no human in the way that they always always love us unconditionally and give love with such ease and selflessness. I am sorry for all of your losses, but my heart goes out to you especially for your recent loss of Boris. I hope that in time your pain eases a little and that one day you will be able to (not replace as that can never happen), but find another little best friend that will need you as much as you need them. I 100% believe that we will see our prescious furry friends/family members in heaven again one day, and I know when you get there Boris will be there waiting for you. Also, I want to say that I am so very sorry to hear that you have suffered the loss of a daughter. That is the kind of pain that most of us have not known and hope that we will never know. My heart really goes out to you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join