It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason Nothing Happened Today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Today is November 11th, 2011, or 11-11-11.

Right now in Los Angeles, Mayan Elders are gathered with many other people, and 13 Crystal Skulls. They're trying to open a gateway, or alter our conscious, or something.

A lot of people have been talking about this date being an important date.

People are trying to raise their vibrations. Invoke Gaia's energy. Get immediate perfect discernment.

WELL, nothing happened to me today. I was not enlightened anymore than I am on any other day.

I just came across this video on youtube. I think that if people might have chanted these chants...something would have happened.

There's still time left!!

Namaste.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Here:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wonderful day, don't get it twisted...

This 11-11-11 stuff... Sure, it represents a portal... One to accelerated awareness, total transcendence, union with the greater self and awareness of eons passed and yet to come.

Only... This portal is within you.

This date is signifying the leap from externalization into the commonwealth of knowledge held inside the Human genome. When we are the exact representation of our inner state, what does seeking validation outside of us produce... but weak results?

So basically, like Buddha, Jesus, and Me have said... The kingdom of heaven is within. We are at the juncture where it's about to blow open a whole new paradigm.

edit on 11-11-2011 by AnotherAccount because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherAccount

The kingdom of heaven is within...

Actually I think we look for it within our selves instead of seeking it outside ourselves. Outside we find only temporary fulfillment thru love of money, things and self. Inside we find real fulfillment thru our searching for the fountain of wisdom which comes into and thru us. Once we connect with that out side inside then we can let it flow thru us. Right? Did I say that right?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Very good, my sun.

Now what if Human DNA contained (etherically) every genetic code of life in this Universe, and each individual incarnated Human soul every possible experience, experienced? Well, that you do not have answer immediately...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
11-11-11?
Do you mean 11-11-2011?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherAccount
reply to post by intrptr

Very good, my sun.
Now what if Human DNA contained (etherically) every genetic code of life in this Universe, and each individual incarnated Human soul every possible experience, experienced? Well, that you do not have answer immediately...

My sun? Is that like, ahhh grasshopper...? Anyway I think that too. That every human records every sight, sound, smell, and experience that enters our senses, even when we are asleep. Perfect always on cam corders so to speak. That all this data is in our memory and the brain is where it is stored. Supposedly we only use a few percent of our brains to function, so that means there is a lot of space for storage. A whole life times worth. I further believe that when we pass, all that data is transcribed to our soul / consciousness and will be with us forever. It is a part of the permanent record and will also be used to determine our responsibility and "bent" while here on earth. So be careful what you fill your mind with. It is hard wired and will be with you forever.

All that will matter in the end is what you have done for (and to) others.(my sun)

new topics

top topics

join