It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its about time that the people broke away from mainstream society.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yep, this is one way to help bring the whole NWO to its knees. Its about time the people decided enough is enough and they will never bow to the attacks on both our bodies and personal liberties. People really need to get organised and refuse to let the police into thier communities, refuse to let any "non-civilian" into thier community. At which point we can develop our own local police forces based on the principles of common law. This I know is just my opinion but I believe its a course of action that is required to stop the tyranny going on.

We need to start passing our own laws as communities, afterall, its "our" lives we are talking about here. I am frightened about the way things are going, and without drastic action we are done for.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Too many distractions to offer. Too many toys and too much entertainment to get used to. Who cares about liberty and free will? All we need is a stupid iPod to keep us grounded.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Sadly mankind isn't advanced or enlightened enough for your suggestion to work. While I agree that our present systems are not working well, what you are describing is the formation of gangs each with their own small territory and 'laws' based on their own consensus. being as we are these autonomous 'communities' would be based around
ethnicity and religious grounds, with the strong pitted against each other for power over the weak.
The losers would be women, the meek and the peaceful.

Our systems are based on the greedy and powerful amassing power to the best of their ability. Conscience, compassion and justice can be impediments that will slow your rise to the top. That is why it is generally the scum that rises to the top of the stew.
Mans desire for power over his fellow man is what shapes our civilisation and will control our advancement as a species.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What we all go out into the wilderness.

Wont the towns then be empty!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

Maybe, but I am not talking about gangs, I am talking about comminities creating thier own police forces. The police are supposed to be there for us, not TPTB. You are saying we are not enlightened, that is really shallow IMO, the only reason we have a police force is because the people demanded them in the first place, but now they have been corrupted. We are a long way from the original bobby on the beat.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I broke away from main stream society once. I lived under a bridge. It's harder than you think. The only way I was able to survive was by living off of main stream societies garbage. So "someone" has to stay "main stream" or else we all starve. NIce thought but inside the US is US territory and the US Government will pull that Eminent Domain bag over your idea to secede form the Union. I understand it and all, just know that whatever everyone is going to do to throw off the yoke of "tyranny", they are going have to do it all together.

top topics

join