It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Business Insider: Ron Paul's Honesty Is Courageous. It's Also Electoral Poison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Any other politicians would be terrified of scaring the big banks, or worse, scaring Big-Homeowner - the millions of people who live in the suburbs and vote. Not Paul. You could never say Paul isn't faithful to his convictions.

And many conservatives believe in their hearts that Paul is right. Government is underwriting an unsustainable American lifestyle.

Paul doesn't sugar-coat his answers. He doesn't state them in a way most calculated to appeal to his audience. He states them without artifice.

www.businessinsider.com...

This is so true and despite him telling the truth on national TV it's really sad to see people still not support him, and not only do they not support him they throw offensive words at him like kook, or right-wing nut, or whatever.

And initially probably the elites were worrying about him and i'm sure they still are but they must also be laughing and thinking: "Hahaha, this guy is telling the truth and still many people don't care, we must be AHEAD of schedule"

Interesting read though

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Not many want the truth it seems. The truth would mean we have to suck up our belts...but that's a lot better than the UTTER collapse that's coming if we don't make a change.

I hate to say it, but the majority of Americans aren't interested in setting the country right, but are hoping against hope that the big economic crash is delayed until they die.

I would rather lose a little lifestyle today than having to bury our starving dead tomorrow.

new topics

join