It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camron and the Tory Party Connected To International Arms Dealers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Brian Gerrish is on fire tonight on the edge media tv. He is highlighting he fact that the tory party and David cameron in particular recieving £15,000 from the arms dealer for the tory leadership. I was wondering if anyone else has heard this news yet?

This is all linked to the Osborne and Liam Fox issues recently in the news where Fox was taking his bum chum all round the world with him.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I think you need to start again with meat on the table. There are precedents however regarding the conservatives, Google is your friend, look up arms dealer's wives as a keyword. But you also need to pin things down for David Cameron, in particular.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Brian Gerrish is on fire tonight on the edge media tv. He is highlighting he fact that the tory party and David cameron in particular recieving £15,000 from the arms dealer for the tory leadership. I was wondering if anyone else has heard this news yet?

This is all linked to the Osborne and Liam Fox issues recently in the news where Fox was taking his bum chum all round the world with him.

So you're saying the US government kicked in a whack of dough for his leadership campaign . . . . just sayin'

join