It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you vote for Ron Paul on Primary Election Day - Make Sure You Find an Exit Poller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Seriously...
CNBC, Bill O'Riely, et al seem hell bent on making sure that Ron Paul's support is classified as a few extreme supporters rigging the results.

So - when you vote in the Primary, make sure you go find the exit pollers. Get interviewed by the local TV stations. See out media outlets to announce who you voted for.

The biggest problem with Ron Paul's base is that they silently sit behind key boards. They don't force the media to acknowledge them (cough cough, OWS).

Not saying it's going to work, just saying it's one of the only weapons you will have on primary election day.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
agreed

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Why would the lies from MSM be any different election day than any other day ?
Reports on exit polls on the east coast affect voters in the west coast.
If one is led to believe their candidate is losing many may feel their vote doesn't matter.
JUST VOTE ! Polls are for suckers, just like MSM and their projected winners, which also affects pre-voters.

JUST VOTE !

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Most people I know lie to exit pollsters. Now they have another game to play.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew
The biggest problem with Ron Paul's base is that they silently sit behind key boards.

Or, his base is far far smaller than you'd hoped.

It's easy to get lost in the echo chamber known as ATS when it comes to St. Paul.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Not really, I'm out every other week tabling and spreading the message for Ron Paul, whenever I get the chance I throw on my Ron Paul shirt or buttons. I don't purposely try to bring him up in every conversation but I do sometimes.

I'm definitely vocal about my support for Ron Paul.

new topics

top topics

join