It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sighting Over Berlin 10-11-11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Not sure now, at the 00:45 to 00:50 the cloud remains steady but the "object" seems to change position as if it is a reflection, like Phage stated. I'm leaning more toward reflection now...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by smurfy

Not sure now, at the 00:45 to 00:50 the cloud remains steady but the "object" seems to change position as if it is a reflection, like Phage stated. I'm leaning more toward reflection now...

I saw that but I had put that down to the camera zooming out and some hint of a descent. I also get the impression of an aircraft that has its wings at the top of the fuselage, that could mean the popular 'whisper jet' so it could be just one of those Fokkers again

edit on 10-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I could only pick up a couple of words. He seems to mention something similar in 2008, and near the end something about writing, maybe he means for anyone seeing something similar to to write him.

Scratch the 2008, he is just dating the video for todays date.
edit on 10-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
OP posted 10.11.2011. Video removed by user 11.11.2011. That was kind of fast.

I was wondering; how about if someone on here would create a YT account and starts to go through the process of downloading and re-posting these vids there, so they wouldn't get taken off too fast? Any volunteers? Or heck, even if everyone posting vids would do that and keep the vids on their own channels would be nice.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join