It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Lampstands before the Lord

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by estimatedprophet Part 3.

You claim that the "suffering of the Son of man" prediction is about yourself. This is normally applied to the suffering of Jesus during his crucifixion and death.

In Ezekiel 2:0-3 for example, God call's Ezekiel "Son of Man!"
The meaning of the word Son of Man, is just a title or phrase of expressing the Messenger or the Prophet of the Lord. In reality the sons of man are the reincarnation of an angelic being in the flesh to send fourth a message to the people by communicating as a mediator for both man and God.

(The word Angel means: A spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with or without wings and an attendant spirit, esp. a benevolent one!)

The reason for this manifestation is so that they can interact with humans and to testify to the people to who God is and what humans really are or where they come from. Thus some men, woman and children are an angelic being, because the celestial spirit that dwells within them originates from God.

The other reason why an angel of the Lord has to be present in the flesh, is because if an angelic celestial being was to appear to a person or persons, the people can go into shock and the people can even die from witnessing such a being, because the flesh is weak and can be easily scared to death, in plain words it is dangerous for an angel to manifest itself to any man!

Another reason or example for the messengers of the Lord to go out before Him in the world is to try and to convince the people of a supernatural force and to "test" the willingness of the hearts of man by faith, by reason if they are worthy, by willing to accept something that they just cannot see, such as the spirit or soul!

The ones that are not of the origin of God, are of a demonic being. A demon is quite the opposite of an angel, and they are the manifestations of the Watchers or Fallen Angels, that are breed through the intercourse of a woman and a demonic fallen angel, who are devils and satans!

(The meaning of the word Demon is: An evil spirit or devil, esp. one thought to possess a person or act as a tormentor in hell. A cruel, evil, or destructive person or thing!)

Jesus Christ was the Son of Man but He is also the Son of God, and because of this rank that puts Him above the cherubim which is also in the same line as an angel of man. Thus Jesus surpasses all the angels because He is the Lord of Lord's and the King of King's and the Prince of Princes.
"Jesus is the Archangel Michael who is the chief prince of the Lord God's Archangels!"

(Daniel 10:4-21 and 12:0-13, Revelation 12:7-12 and 19:5-21)

You claim to be the Two Witnesses (both of them?). Whereas previously you had maintained that the Christian faithful at large- and that's where I had agreed with you- were to be the Witnesses.
If the text does not say that the Two Witnesses are Elijah and Moses, still less does it say that the Two Witnesses are one person.

I do claim to be a witness of my Lord God and of His Christ Jesus, who was and still is and is to come! Anyone that testifies that Jesus is the Lord and the Son of God is a Truthful and Faithful Witness!
During the "Great Tribulation" people on both sides of the world shall prophecy the word of God and of the truth, while at the same time the world will see many catastrophic changes by disasters and tyrant world leaders that shall arise and oppress and destroy a large amount of humankind. The saints shall be witnessing this and they will lament and mourn, while at the same time praising and worshiping God and His Christ, and prophesying about what has been hidden for many years, about the word of truth and the secrets and mysteries of the Holy Bible shall be revealed to them all who are willing to accept the truth!

There will certainly be a need for the world to be warned, but you will probably do better focusing more on what the Bible actually says, and less on your own uniqueness.

The Bible needs to be interpreted the right way and in truth!
I am warning the people now so that they can start getting ready now, of what is to take place very soon and even sooner than what most people think!
Everything which I have posted or prophesied to the people in person is true and are all facts that are based from the bible. Everything that the bible says I can interpret because it is my calling to do so and I don't really have much time in the world to be focusing on myself and in what I want. "No," it is what God wants from me and His will to be carried out because my ass is on the line and if I don't do what I am doing know like warning people, I could be joining the others in Hell!

<< 1   >>

join