It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Islamist, Given Top Security Clearance By Department of Homeland Security

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I appreciate your comments. I see you understand the dangers involved here. Unfortunately, I believe it is too late to stop the damage done by this President and his administration. While we watch our economy collapse we will soon see our government implode.

if you think about it, it's brilliant!! Perhaps this has been the plan all along. the entire reason why, everyday, we watch Obama tear away at the fabric of our Nation. Maybe this is one reason he formed his ties to Bill Ayers in the first place. Whatever reason he needs to go!! I cannot believe free thinking people could be so naive.

Thanks,
pax

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

your welcome , the truth be known , you and I have not seen the worst yet, for it is still to come, The UN and US gun ban is about to pass, so the email i get from NRA says so, [no longer a member for reasons of my own] The OWS is not helping for they want war" and I quote " Bring it on", as one so plainly said it, "your with us or your against us , well any one or any group that threatens my freedom or the Constitution of the USA is no friend of mine.
Now lets say Monday the Gov declares Martial law (for years i thought it was Marshal law,) and the US Constitution is suspended, will this give the boys in blue the right to come and take your firearm? ask the people in old miss after the Katrina what the men in blue did.
What could be done? Simple a new draft of the declaration will need to be drafted archives.gov... it will not be that hard for it is already written just the names and date along with one or two sentence will need to change , that and a draft of the "treason acts" will need added, this outlining the charges to be brought against the ones that failed to uphold the oath they took, like senators and Congresspersons as well as POTUS Vice POTUS Speaker of the house the Joint Chiefs of Staff ect ect ect Ok think it is nuts? any more so then that our founding Father's foundingfathers.info... did to Britain

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Look at her she doesn't care.

Who else is the devout Elibiary shopping sensitive intel to? Mohamed Elibiary was one of the speakers at a December 2004 conference in Dallas entitled “A Tribute to the Great Islamic Visionary,” that is, the Ayatollah Khomeini, leader of Iran and the violent Muslim global revolution to install a universal Islamic government.
www.nowtheendbegins.com...
When Rod Dreher of the Dallas Morning News challenged him about his appearance at this conference, Elibiary threatened Dreher, writing: “Expect someone to put a banana in your exhaust pipe.” I warned about Elibiary’s appointment back in 2010.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Videos available at the site -
Muslim Brotherhood Appointed to Homeland Security Council

One of the most shocking scenes in Rumors of War 3: Target U.S. is an exchange between U.S. Representative Louie Gohmert and The Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano. In the clip, Napolitano is testifying in front of Congress about Mohamed Elibiary, a man affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood, being granted security clearance and access to sensitive documents. Glenn asked Gohmert to come onto the show to discuss the exchange.

In the film, the narrator explains, “In 2002 Mohamed Elibiary founded the Freedom and Justice Foundation in Plano, Texas. Freedom and Justice is the political party of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. He was appointed a member of the Homeland Security advisory council which meant Elibiary had access to security documents. In October of 2011, it was reported he took sensitive reports from the Texas Department of Public Safety.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join