It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the US and Israel just cross a point of no return with Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This is a short but sobering post. You’re going to have to connect the dots here a little but not much…

The rules of engagement for countries engaging in cyber war are as yet undefined.

However, the following assumptions should apply;

If the intention of electronic aggression is intelligence gathering or surveillance… it should be considered espionage.

Even, if the intention is to damage or disable communications or military capability it could still be considered espionage as long as the activity remains covert and the initiating country maintains plausible deniability.

However, when the intention is to damage or disable AND the initiating country publicly admits the action, there is no other determination other than it is to be considered an act of war!

In the last few days the US MSM has been parroting their scripts about Iran’s imminent nuclear capabilities. In their zeal to justify a coming war with Iran they seem to have been saying publicly what has been assumed for some time – that the US / Pentagon was responsibly for the Stuxnet cyber attack on Iran?

If the assumptions above are in fact valid, then we have indeed crossed a threshold.

We are in fact at war with Iran. The question is no longer “When will the war start?”….the real question is “what weapons / assets will be deployed next and where does it all end up?”

edit on 9-11-2011 by beanandginger because: Edit thread title to change "we" to "US & Israel"

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I came across this article stating that in fact Israel created stuxnet

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
on MSM now thesame old crab of the IAEA asthen with Irak.....
so prepare of war soon.....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Nothing really surprises me anymore. This may be what Israel has done, makes me wonder what Iran has done in return? Apparently there's a shadow war going on that the public isn't even aware of.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Much ballyhoo has been made over 12/20/2012 but 11/20/2011 looks pretty ominous to me;

- potential war with Iran leading to WWIII
- economic implosion in Italy leading to global financial collapse
- Cariington like solar event leading to potential for months / years recovery, famine, stone age conditions
- unprecendented storms, earthquakes, etc

doesn't look too good for humankind.....THIS WEEK.

new topics

top topics

join