It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Iran won't retreat from nuclear path

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad: Iran won't retreat from nuclear path

www.google.com

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran won't retreat "one iota" from its nuclear program, but the world is being misled by claims that it seeks atomic weapons, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Wednesday in his first reaction since a U.N. watchdog report that Tehran is on the brink of developing a nuclear warhead.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
m.ctv.ca

+60 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well it's good to see him speak out about the weak evidence being put forth against his country. This announcement will most likely lead to the next round of saber rattling from the war mongers.

I wonder who is to speak next. I'm sure there will be some retaliations about this statement from the White House and Tel-Aviv.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
He must watch out, because the globalist have his nation in their eyes for decades and the profiteers of death and destruction will have it anyway they can.

Pristine natural resources and humanity to dispose used and abuse at will.

We already know exactly what the globalist profiteers wants from Iran we have seen what they have done in the countries in the middle east they have destroyed, who said the world is at peace, invasion and conquest for profits is still very much alive and well.

If I was him I will announce that I have ten nuclear bombs right now, so the dirty profiteers back down.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
its good to see they're sticking with developing nuclear energy.
pity that western leaders as always will ignore irans statement..

Suspect that an overlooked / unspoken reason why the west is upset - theres a chance that refinement / research of nuclear power will lead to a reduction in use of fossil fuels leading to them becoming near obsolete thus breaking the wests stranglehold on everyone and ending the wests wars for oil..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I just realized how these articles fail to emphasize that he only seeks nuclear energy and that the so called evidence against Iran's nuclear program is lacking.

Just another press release to demonize Iran, just another day.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what he says. What did the grand poombah cleric say? (not a technical term of course) Ahmadinejad is maybe number 17 over there.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I just realized how these articles fail to emphasize that he only seeks nuclear energy and that the so called evidence against Iran's nuclear program is lacking.

Just another press release to demonize Iran, just another day.

exactly - seeking nuclear energy..not weapons.
its a wild theory but what if the weapons issue is a distraction - could the real reason be to suppress technology that renders fossil fuels obsolete ? Maybe weve all been looking at it from the wrong angle..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You're right, he is just a figurehead following orders exactly like Obama. In the end I wouldn't be surprised if their orders are coming from the same people.

Mahmoud is a way better spokesperson than Obama by a long shot though. The difference is night and day.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: Their and there

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I never thought of that angle but it's a good theory.

TPTB don't want humanity to lose their dependence on fossil fuels so it would make sense.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
MSM is already prepping the weak-minded. Iran bad, USA good. Stock up on popcorn, this next war is going to be very entertaining. If only Hollywood could create such wonderous fiction as the US government.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I never thought of that angle but it's a good theory.

TPTB don't want humanity to lose their dependence on fossil fuels so it would make sense.

exactly the one thing that scares them - losing control which indeed would happen if/when fossil fuels end up obsolete... no more fossile fuels no more running the world - game over for TPTB ..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

It's hilarious how they let countries like South Africa, Pakistan, and South Korea develop nuclear bombs but they won't allow Iran to have nuclear energy. There is obviously something sinister behind the US and it's allies intentions in this whole stinking mess.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Maybe he will retreat when he gets a giant flash up his arse!! The man is an absolute lunatic whom actually holds more power in his own mind than in Iran! How can you defend someone like this? Nuclear energy? Oh yes, that is exactly what he is doing! How could I be so naive!

Pax

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Maybe he will retreat when he gets a giant flash up his arse!! The man is an absolute lunatic whom actually holds more power in his own mind than in Iran! How can you defend someone like this? Nuclear energy? Oh yes, that is exactly what he is doing! How could I be so naive!

Pax

Most because of the hate for Israel,
the hate against them has not stopped
since Hitler, and Ahmadinijahadihodgi
is the hitler of our time.

Ignore all the anti-semitism on ATS.

Some people really would love to see others blown
up with a nuclear warhead.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Two bits for just after PMQ's in the British Parliament (both by William Hague):

1243:

The assertion that Iran's nuclear programme is for peaceful purposes has been "entirely discredited", Mr Hague declares.
1243:

In Syria, meanwhile, the situation is deteriorating, Mr Hague warns. "Apart from token measures," the Syrian government has failed to implement reforms. He urges the Arab League to step up pressure on President Assad to stand aside.

So the British government believe the report, but then that was something we knew already. Interesting Syria was mentioned in the same breath as well. Double pronged attack, US/Israel into Iraq and Britain/Nato into Syria.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Pax

Because the news said so right ?

No offense but it sounds like you haven't taken the time to look around and question the things that are going on around you.

Just an observation, I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Oh, dear, go no far to the so call liberation of Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya I will say no more, is good to destroy nations and loot them at will in the name of liberation.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Please. Don't tell me you believe this guy won't arm his country with nukes. That's just being naive.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I hope he does, he need no one nuke, he needs 10 nukes, to protect his natural resources and his people, after liberation has prof to be quite deadly now a days coming from the west.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Please. Don't tell me you believe this guy won't arm his country with nukes. That's just being naive.

I personally believe Iran has aborted their nuclear weapons program a long time ago. But due to all the recent threats against Iran from the usual suspects I would not be surprised if they would seek nuclear weapons. That being said I still have not seen one iota of evidence proving that they seek nukes.

I challenge you to show me proof. The IAEA report doesn't even have any evidence. The only "evidence" we have seen is unproven leaked allegations from the mainstream media. Sorry, I don't consider biased and untruthful press releases as evidence. Do you?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join