It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fallen Angels & Nephilim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

FALLEN ANGELS Nephilim Anakim - Anakites, Anunnaki,
YAHWEH apparently wanted them destroyed; and Yahweh will make sure they are all destroyed at His Judgement day- in the last days.

Gen 6;4 The Nephalim (Anakim) were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown. (possibly the Mythical Gods)
Numbers 13:22
And they went up by the South, and came unto Hebron; and Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai, the children of Anakim, were there.
Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anakim, who come of the Nephilim: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Deut2:20 (That too was considered a land of the Rephaites, who used to live there; but the Ammonites called them Zamzummites. 21 They were a people strong and numerous, and as tall as the Anakites (Anakim). YAHWEH destroyed them from before the Ammonites, who drove them out and settled in their place.

Josh 14:12 Now give me this hill country that YAHWEH promised me that day. You yourself heard then that the Anakites (Anakim) were there and their cities were large and fortified, but, YAHWEH helping me, I will drive them out just as he said."

13 Then Joshua blessed Caleb son of Jephunneh and gave him Hebron as his inheritance. 14 So Hebron has belonged to Caleb son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite ever since, because he followed YAHWEH, the God of Israel, wholeheartedly. 15 (Hebron used to be called Kiriath Arba after Arba, who was the greatest man among the Anakim.) Then the land had rest from war.
Josh11:21 At that time Joshua went and destroyed the Anakites (Anakim) from the hill country: from Hebron, Debir and Anab, from all the hill country of Judah, and from all the hill country of Israel. Joshua totally destroyed them and their towns. 22 No Anakites (Anakim) were left in Israelite territory;

The Wickedness and Judgment of Man
GEN 6
1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
3 And YAHWEH said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, (Anakim -Nephilim) when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty
(Human/Angel Hybrids)

5 Then YAHWEH saw that the wickedness and evil of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the YAHWEH GOD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 So YAHWEH said, "I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them." 8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of YAHWEH GOD.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Wait, what? Did you just post a YouTube video and passages from the Bible?

Why don't you tell us a little bit about the video and why you're preaching the gospel.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
No. The 'Giant Skeleton' stories have been proven to be hoaxes.

www.hoax-slayer.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by amy2x
Gen 6;4 The Nephalim (Anakim) were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown. (possibly the Mythical Gods)

Originally posted by OzTiger
No. The 'Giant Skeleton' stories have been proven to be hoaxes.

Hmmmm really? KEWL

edit on 9-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Here we go again

How many Fallen Angels & Nephilim threads do we need ..... enough already

zorgon
A picture of a short US soldier and a tall Arab proves nothing

Some other Fallen Angels & Nephilim threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Plus many many more .

Post by Swills
Why don't you tell us a little bit about the video and why you're preaching the gospel.

I think we all know why the OP is preaching the gospel

edit on 9-11-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Reminds me of a TV Series I just downloaded and watched last weekend (Fallen). Good entertainment.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Weird, I was just talking with my ex-wife last night about this exact subject and Marzulli's work. God sure works in mysterious ways as I know he placed this thread here today just for her....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hey, Zorgon, I liked the photo. I didn't really understand the word "Giant" until such a time I visited a museum. I was in my prime then, 6' 3" tall, and I saw a suit of Medieval Armor. I was standing there staring at it, it was at most a little over 4 foot tall. The Curator waked over, seeing my stare, and asked what I was thinking? I said, do you have any of these that would fit a tall man, like me? "Oh," he said, "in those days men only grew to be a little over four feet tall, a man like yourself would have been a giant!" Well, I saw that, plain and clear. Further study bore this out, not until immigrants began to procreate with Indian Tribes did the population get taller. I would call this "Evolution."

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
How many Fallen Angels & Nephilim threads do we need ..... enough already

One every 6 months or so is about right.. that gives time for the older one to fall off the page. The other alternative is that we have thread police that have to clear each post when someone new comes along with the same idea someone in the past presented. Then everyone could look at an old thread, see that someone has said it before... and go about there business and post nothing

zorgon
A picture of a short US soldier and a tall Arab proves nothing

Well it proves that you make assumptions that I offered it for proof of anything

Some other Fallen Angels & Nephilim threads
Plus many many more .

Neato, its nice to have a thread policeman on duty
So I guess we should go revive those ones then

new topics

top topics

join