It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me introduce... Morwenstow!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hello all, I am Morwenstow.

I've been interested in governmental secrets and cover-ups for many years. Particulary find military and commercial bases and intelligence-gathering arrays very interesting. Find Echelon compelling, and Groom Lake keeps me awake at night... wondering...

Happened to drive right into a military training compound in Holywell near Newquay while I was down there surfing. 'Twas accidental, of course! But travelling in a government-esq black Chrysler Voyager has it's advantages!

Hope to take part in some interesting discussion.

Thanks for your time,

Mor

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
welcome to the best site on the net !!!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hello, Morwenstow!
You have come to the right place to feed your interests. Browse around, make yourself at home, and have a good time. I look forward to hearing from you.

FCL's (Frequently Clicked Links)...If you don't see what you need, u2u me or someone else. We will help if we can.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Nice username Morwenstow

Welcome to a mine of information, there's even a Pisky on here somewhere..he writes an exceedingly good Blog.

zero lift

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Obviously a little new here, so I don't know who does what and where... I noticed the top banners have images of certain events relevant to the site behind the AboveTopSecret logo. I have some pictures from demonstrations and police rallies that may be of use to ATS, which you are welcome to use. Let me know who to contact, and I'll upload the pics to my server for the use of ATS, if you like.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay Morwenstow,

Any questions just send me a u2u
have fun cya around
se7en

new topics

top topics

join