It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hey guys

So this is the first time I post in this part of the forum. To be honest I'm not really into these dreams and prediction stuff. Though I do have something to share since it disturbed me alot when I could draw a line from IT to whats actual now.

So I had this dream :

I was walking up this road towards the mountain " ( I live at 71*degrees north in Norway).It felt like it was real. I can't remember last time I had a dream , that made was so realistic".

The sky outside had this dark blue color and it was cold. I continued up the road until this long "swiiish-splup" sound from a wave.
I looked down as a newspaper flew by in the wind. It layed on the ground. But there was no news. Just a folded newspaper with large next saying : NOV 8-18.

I looked behind me an saw this huge wave coming over the mountain behind me. At this moment in real life I would be at a 40 meter over sea level. The wave looked like it was approx. 30meter-ish. After I saw that I was frightened and started running longer up towards the mountain. Then I woke up.

The thing that makes this dream odd is :

1. You can draw a line from the dream , and to the case with YU55. ( When I had this dream , the YU55 case wasn't viral and I hadn't heard of it.

2. It was so damn realistic. It felt completelly real. And I dont think I've had such a dream since I was a little kid.

I'm not trying to fearmonger at all, neither Im trying to call my self a psychic or anything. I'm just wondering how I should judge these dreams. To take them serious or just let them slip.

Should I start get some hermetic food and water supply and all that stuff? Any thougts?

* I apologize for any english errors. Its not my usual language*

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
According to the Aboriginal Austrailians Dreamtime traditions

The meaning and significance of particular places and creatures
is wedded to their origin in the Dreaming,
and certain places have a particular potency

Wiki: Dreamtime

So you were on a road and approaching the mountain,
I'm sitting up, very interested, and having a lucid listening experience.
Then the water comes in.

I don't know what else to say.
The symbolism of waters
(I say waters and use the plural intentionally)
The symbolism of waters is supposed to be peoples.
Lots of Peoples, like tribes or nations.

I can't tell what actually happened with the waters from the opening post, which seems mostly concerned with dates.

my two cents.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Scary.. this is all so scary.. 3 hours to go..
here is the countdown
whimsicalwerms.com...

edit on 8-11-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There are many different kind of dreams. The ones you don't remember, the ones where you learn something about yourself, nightmares, warning dreams!! they exist, nothing strange about that.

The problem is, only the Dreamer knows for sure what kind of dream it was. I don't agree that water means one thing and mountain another. You have to find out what water & the context of that particular dream means to YOU.

just as example, a very old dream of mine, very similar to yours. water got to me, i was drowning and very scared but all of a sudden i felt two strong hands holding me. i knew i was going to be fine and i knew it was my brother even though i didn't see his face. when i woke up, my dream had everything to do with me missing my big bro and nothing to do with danger, water etc.

So, did your dream feel like a very important dream, the next morning? Very vivid, a warning of some kind? If your answer is yes, then you know what to do.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

YU55 has been suspected to hit the Atlantic..Thats my ocean where I live.

YU55 has been suspected to hit today . 8.nov.

Ocean+Massive projectile=Wave :/

new topics

top topics

join