It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican questionaire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. The Kerry bashing is because of such petty stuff like Kerry�s senate record or Kerry�s military record, etc�..

Man you republicans really are as dump as that dummy you have propped up in the oval office.

Nuff said so lets move on�.

Republicans I have a short 5 question multiply choice questionnaire. If you truly care about America the test will be real simple for you to answer. And the best part is that you won�t need more than dubya�s education to answer it.

Each question is worth 20 points:

Good luck!!!

*************************************************************************************

1. Who is responsible for Americans living a life of fear that no one has ever felt before in the US?

A. A man on a cell phone in a cave in Afghanistan?
B. A man with a red phone in an oval office in Washington?
C. A man hell bent on building a temple in Israel?
D. Both B & C

2. Who has the resources to pull off four simultaneous high jacks while issuing an air defense stand down?

D. Both B & C

3. Who is responsible for the anthrax letters?

D. Both B & C

4. Who is responsible for the creation of the Patriot Act?

D. Both B & C

5. Who is responsible for alienating the US from the rest of the world?

D. Both B & C

That�s it!!! Your, done!!!

Scoring:

If you answered either B C or D to all your answers then you�re not a republican after all. You have been enlightened to the truth and have now moved to the head of the DumptheBush bandwagon line.

If you answered A to any of the questions then you shall remain a republican lemming and must retake this test until your brainwashed brain has been cleansed. Sorry, to have to do this to you BUT until you become fully enlightened and understand what is going on right in front of your own eyes you will forever be a republican lemming and will never truly understand what a democrat and democracy stands for.

Thank you and have a great year!

Your, loving school, teacher,

Kerry VonHeinzCatsup

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You are such a moron.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by aimlessly]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
1.E Aarafat, OBL, AQ, Hamas the list goes on.
2.E Former President of Iraq working with AQ and OBL.
3.E Former President of Iraq.
4.E U.S. Congress and Senate.
5.E France and Germany.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Anarchist, not a moron. Same old song and dance.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Interesting, as I answered A to 1,2, and 3, and yet I'm a Democrat...go figure...

As for the war record or senate record being "petty"...

LYING about one's war record is not so petty...when the job you're going for is pres... Then again, neither is DESERTION....

His senate record is abysmal to say the least...and his attendance record is likewise. He has the classic earmarks of a politician who doesn't give a damn, and simply sits on his ass...

STILL though, I'm really of the anybody but Bush camp...and Bonzo the Chimp is a better candidate than Dubya...so again, it's a lesser of two evils....or a throwaway vote to a third party candidate.... Hmm...I love my choices....*sigh*

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What do we want?
WORLD DOMINATION!
When do we want it?
OOOooooh look.. a shiny red phone!

Know what makes me mad? A cell phone works in a cave in Afghanistan, but mine won't work in my own bedroom. Can you hear me now? Damn it all to hell!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Big difference between a cell phone and a $2000 satellite phone....

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
sorry...dup post.....

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm reminded of the game with the mole peeking out of it's hole that my kids used to play at Chuck E. Cheese.....

So you think Kerry's record in congress (or lack there of) should be considered inconsequential???

"WHACK...WHACK...WHACK...WHACK JOB"

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Big difference between a cell phone and a $2000 satellite phone....

Bah! Quit making sense, would you?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
STILL though, I'm really of the anybody but Bush camp...and Bonzo the Chimp is a better candidate than Dubya...so again, it's a lesser of two evils....or a throwaway vote to a third party candidate.... Hmm...I love my choices....*sigh*

Well there's one vote for Me! 55-60 million more votes and I'll be running the place. I always figured you were in my camp Gazrok, thanks for the endorsement... I'll remember you when I'm handing out Cabinet positions.

Presidential Monkeys, not just for "Bedtime" movies anymore...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
1. Actually fear is each person's own responsibility, answer: ourselves.
2. Rumsfeld, FBI, US military, certainly the CIA knew about it so it's pretty hard to think GW Bush didn't know, in any event he is responsible for his Whitehouse staff.
3. The anthrax letters are up for grabs, but it would fit the same criteria of government agencies creating a fake threat and real fear to bolster the need for them.
4. A gullible public [of which i am one], a politically rash or opportunistic congress and president.
5. That one has to go mostly to GW Bush whatever way you look at it.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
*************************************************************************************

1. Who is responsible for Americans living a life of fear that no one has ever felt before in the US?
#1 Radical Muslims, and Bill Clintons 8 years of doing nothing.

2. Who has the resources to pull off four simultaneous high jacks while issuing an air defense stand down?

#2 Radical Muslims

3. Who is responsible for the anthrax letters?

#3 Some liberal/activist/kook wanting Bush to look bad.

4. Who is responsible for the creation of the Patriot Act?

#4 All laws start in Congress, then to the Senate, then to the President who signs it into law....Civics 101

5. Who is responsible for alienating the US from the rest of the world?

#5 Who gives a rats behind what the rest of the world thinks???!!! When another country is in trouble who does the world look to for help? If the US is in trouble, who do we look to? No one!

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Carseller4]

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Carseller4]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Considering that 96% is the rest of the world, you should give a rats behind...

top topics

join