It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My reincarnation - Just plain weird

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Apparantly I was a man

**(which I actually believe because I am way too manly in so many areas of my life, like my:

Mannerisms
-The way I think
-I like cars, boats, beer instead of wine, I enjoy working on projects, upgrading my home, working with my hands, love hammers, love drills, punching holes in the wall, ect, all those things a man doesn't like his wife doing because he thinks she doesn't know how to do it, lol..)

Apparantly i was a sailor

**(Could very well be because I loooove the ocean, I absolutely
love big ships, I have a big model of one in my house, I love nautical themes,and my obsession with a captain's wheel is just weird.. Just to name a few)

Also, I had this guy staring at me in the mirror when I was young, I sat up from my sleep I was in, glanced over to the mirror and saw this guy with long hair staring back at me, he had a long white shaggy sleeve shirt, something they would of wore back in the day...
Now what creeped me out yesterday is that I was playing around with the colors in my pictures and I was moving the saturation back and forth and I started seeing the guy I saw in the mirror when I was a little girl. I saw long hair, I saw his nose, his grin, his whole face was in my face... Is this possible or am I just looking for things to get creeped out about here?? Actually i'm not really creeped out, more interested, curious, and just amazed...

Edit: Also alledgedly I lived in south east u.s.a.... I've always been drawn to that area. Especially places like georgia, florida, and the keys... oh how I love the keys... Everything is just too plain weird...

[edit on 2-9-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
apparently i was a female carpenter that worked on ships about 1000 yrs. ago.sure i like making things and love the ocean and lakes but what happened during the 1000 yrs. that i lost? besides i dont mean to sound sexist but i dont think woman were allowed to be carpenters then. hmmm...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubble boy
apparently i was a female carpenter that worked on ships about 1000 yrs. ago.sure i like making things and love the ocean and lakes but what happened during the 1000 yrs. that i lost? besides i dont mean to sound sexist but i dont think woman were allowed to be carpenters then. hmmm...

i was a man not a chick...And you don't sound sexist... Back then thats how things were... Women were second class citizens and mattress backs for their "man"... sometimes I wish thats all I was... just kidding, I just enjoy sex..

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I started remembering mine as first the moments of death in those lives, through repeated dreams... Mind you, these were just those lives in which I died violently.... Seems I have a slight history of that... Sword, arrow, burned at the stake, gunshot, and shrapnel (grenade or mine).... fun huh?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think I died violently in my last life. Either stabbed or shot in the back. Sometimes I would have this wierd phantom pain in my sleep, and it was always on my left side and it felt like it began from the back.

I kinda always saw this past life as either some small time crook or a gangster from the 20's or 30's. Mostly 'cause I had the bitchin' hat on in these dreams.

new topics

top topics

join