It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey all, the Orange sphere came back..5:30 AM this time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don't know what this thing is, but it hung around in the same location then made b line to the front of the house. Tried to get the front of the house a picture but not sure if came up.

And with all the photos I took of this thing, you have to lighten it to see it, otherwise you just see a black image.

The orange orb is still sitting in the front.

woot woot...

going to have to go through each picture one by one to lighten it. Maybe I got a good shot this time. I took 144 pictures.

edit on 7-11-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Where are you located?

I had saw something about a month ago here on Galveston Island....

but sadly achieved no photo.

doesn't look like your typical chinese latern lol

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Eastern NC

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
How did it behave, did it just fly until out of your sight?

Did it ever rise vertically?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It looks like the end of a lit cigarette in total darkness.
Do you have a pic with something in the back ground.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It flew off the camera view and disappeared like the last time.

Yes, I have a line of site with my back yard light and above the house. In the middle like before.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Wow it just keeps coming back for you (or some one else in the area). What has it been.. three times in one week? Have you got a video camera? Next time it shows up drive to it if you have a car and get closer to see where it actually is.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

I can't, it's too far from me. This is only twice this week. Maybe it's the army and their secret military craft. Can't wait till I get my night vision binoculars and telescope.

I'm going to catch a quick nap before school. I'll go through the rest of the images tonight. Have a good day.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Get a really strong green laser as well and see if you can get some response from shining at the sphere.
If the sphere is intelligent or controlled by something intelligent, perhaps you can se a reaction from you shining the laser at it.
Perhaps a 1000mW Krypton laser could do the trick.
But be sure not to use the laser if you have a suspicion that the object is in any kind of human control (helicopter, airplane, hot air ballon, etc...)

Green lasers should only be used when the encounter is of Extraterrestrial kind.
Can they fly to Earth, they can for sure withstand a laser pointer

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Don't know if I'd do that.

They'd probably reply by sizzling me to smithereens with their supersonic space laser.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Don't know if I'd do that.

They'd probably reply by sizzling me to smithereens with their supersonic space laser.

Well at least you will die in a cool way

And you will die knowing for sure that the thing in the sky was not a chinese lantern or swamp gas.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You guys are funny.

I like that laser theory. But, I only have a red one.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have seen this exact same object near my home in Johnston County NC.

I've seen it probably a dozen times, but have never been able to take a good picture of it. It's seems to be too far away, and too dim to show up very well.

The first time I saw it I thought it was a helicopter. They sometimes fly around the woods with their spot light on for whatever reason, but if the heli changes direction it is very noticeable, so I ruled that out.

Almost everytime I see it, it almost seems to not be moving at all. Usually in the span of about 15-30 minutes it ends of going behind the tree line a disappearing.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Joogler

That's what I thought at first too. But all it does it just sit there and then it disappears like it never happened. Weird. Plus it comes at different time at the night. So far it's been 11PM, 6:30AM, then 5:30 AM.

Let me know if you want to play with the originals. I'm going to number them so I don't lose any. Trying to get the shape of it by dimming out the brightness. Least it gives you an outline.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yeah if you could send me some more of the pictures that would be great!

My thoughts are that it might be some type of new military drone. I'm located about 20 miles North of Seymour Johnson AFB, so it's possible that they could be connected.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Joogler because: Added detail

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
flash any type of light back at it to see if it respondes. USE A CAR and flash the high beams

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I figured it out. I think that orb is the thing that's near the moon. Not the one I saw in Sept. But this past week. Moon has been going down in the back where the light is and by 5:30-6:30am that orb sits there until disappears. So what's that thing

I know some have said it's
Jupiter
Venus
Elenin

Brown Dwarf
yu55?

Every other week it's something else.

Hmm when I get my night vision binoculars and telescope, I'm hooking my camera up to it.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i have been seeing the same orb maybe 3 times in the last 3 months flying over my house without a sound and so smooth. me and my friend on the third seeing stopped the car to watch this beautiful object fly across. first time was really low and moving very slow, second time over my friends house with a little speed, then third time in the car.. im glad some one else has posted this up because no one believe me hahaha !

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I posted a thread 11-23-10 Fireball over Arlington
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was silent, and it looked like a small sun. It just flew down the street soooo slowly and left kinda a burned atmosphere smell too. That was one of the weirdest things we've ever seen, haven't seen it since though.
I was fortunate to be standing outside when a meteor burned out above our house. The entire backyard was lite up and the shadows moved, it was really trippy.

top topics

join