It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama denies meetings with extraterrestrials

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Disclosure will come when SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE gets inconclusive evidence of ET's. I don't care how good the video footage is, how much of the official document is blacked out, or what the "friend's" of these money-hungry liars on the radio say, it's not good enough. Something needs to crash or land in a public place.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Source

That's right. Obama and Disclosure is dead. Here's the deal"

The White House says there is no evidence of life beyond Earth — and no cover-up by the govenment — but scientists are still searching.

“The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race,” writes an Obama administration official on the White House website.

Phil Larson, who works on space policy and communications at the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy, also writes that “there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye.”

Actually, I probably screwed this up because the original original source is USA Today, but hey, the link's on the link, as it were. Or maybe it's here, too. I'm so confused.

Still, no ET for Obama. So much for all that hope for Disclosure. Eat your heart out, Bill Ryan.
edit on 11/6/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

He said" no evidence of life outside OUR PLANET " .....

yet he does not specify which planet or planets are ours.

That could mean they think moon or mars is ours and therefore could be life there.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Perhaps the aliens are conservatives.

So, Obama has not had any communication at all with them.

But perhaps we should all look more closely at those tea party videos.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join