It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision of Japan Tsunami: Anyone else have it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I just want to relate my personal experience concerning the Tsunami that hit Japan.
I'm not a psychic or anything, but have had a few small experiences, but those have been relating to my everyday life, and probably most of it could be chalked up to coincidence.

Two days before the Tsunami hit Japan:
I was gradually waking up, lingering in that "between state" of sleep and awake, where I usually "see" things.
This time the vision in my mind was very different. Usually I will see a random scene of something going on, sometimes at a strange angle, and mostly very mondain and uninteresting. I will keep this in mind and be on the look out for the event, which sometimes happens.

Like I said, this vision was very different.
Instantly a very vivid image appeared, it was rectangular and crisp, as if you were sitting in a pitch black room watching a large hi-def widescreen TV. It looked exactly like that, and struck me as odd, so I really paid attention with a conscience feeling of "this looks important".

The scene unfolding was difficult to understand, everything was very clear, it was just so odd. I was looking at several buildings that were destroyed, it was daytime but the light was overcast and grey. The odd part is that the ground was halfway up the broken buildings, and it wasn't dirt or cement, it was debris, thousands of tiny pieces of litter or garbage, and it was moving in waves, as if the ground was liquid. This scene lasted for what seemed like about 10 seconds, long enough for me to look around, but I couldnt understand what was going on.

When I woke up completely, I felt like this was something I needed to remember, it was the most vivid vision I've had and wanted to keep the details fresh in my mind. To me, it appeared to be an earthquake. I never put together that maybe the ground was from debris floating on water, that never entered my mind.

March 9. 2011:
I scanned the news for earthquakes. Nothing! I thought there must be something going on somewhere. No earthquakes. The day after on the 10th, I looked again, no events that seemed to fit what I saw. Of course, the whole time, I'm thinking this is something that would occur locally. I assumed it must have been a dream, but it was so different.

March 11, 2011:
Tsunami hits Japan. I began watching the event unfold on TV with everyone else, when I saw the scenes of the debris waves pusing through the destroyed buildings I knew what I was seeing. I never saw the exact scene in my mind, meaning the same angle and exact buildings, but the same scenario being played out.

I haven't spoken about this until now, I wanted to know if anyone else saw this before it happened?
Why would I see this all the way in the U.S.? I have no connection to Japan.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I had a similar experience .. the Vatican blowing up .... or was it the white house .. not sure but I told my wife ... I just remember looking down from above on the white building with a dome and next to me was a Muslim, I saw explosions and clearly remember saying to the Muslim 'not all Christians are like this' ... not sure if it was prophetic but it is something that I still remember
edit on 6/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Distance isn't a factor when it comes to these things. We're all one.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

I had one but never wanted to make a thread about it, but since you did I can say it now.

It was just a dream, actually about 2 or 3 but the main one I had, maybe a week or two before the Tsunami, I was on an open staircase on the second floor of a hotel at the beach and I remember like yesterday seeing this massive wave coming to shore. It wasn't very high, but just a massive force of water moving quickly, then I remember seeing people running and screaming and I was scared sh**less in the dream, I just tried to grab on to the concrete stairs and brace myself. Then I swore I remember seeing the actual scenes that I saw on TV in my dream, of the cars all piled up and just destruction everywhere. That part is faint though, so I can't say I saw it for a fact.

Crazy how you can see future events through the dream state, sometimes it happens sometimes it may not. But after that dream and then the Tsunami, it's not just a coincidence. Considering I have a couple more that are like that, except they are unrelated to the Tsunami.

www.ocala.com...

Just to make this quick, a teen around my town was murdered by a few other teens. You can read the story if you'd like, but the main thing is after they shot him they took him to the bathtub, where the punk noticed he was still moving and put a few more rounds in him. To make him fit into bags he began to pound his kneecaps in with a hammer. A few days or maybe a week or so before this happened I remember (not at the time) of being that person lying in a bathtub with someone beating on me kneecaps. I wish I could go to the bathroom because I still see the image. At first I wasn't sure if I had the dream, then I specifically remember getting into my girlfriends car that morning and telling her I had a weird dream about getting my kneecaps pounded on. I thought of how strange it was. When it came back to me a few days after the incident, she backed it up as well when I asked her if she remembered me getting in and telling her about getting my kneecaps busted in. She remembered, we usually share weird dreams.

This leads me to believe even more that we are all connected, we are one big conscious. Sorry about the off-topic story but it tied in with this.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

Japan had a foreshock to the quake on the 11th either on the 9th or 10th at around a 7.5. You didn't see that on the news before the big one on the 11th?

top topics

join