It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My daughter deserved to die for falling in love"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Before people go off on the wrong tangent or as is the norm in ATS these days, some some misguided presumptuous crusade, take a look at all the other honour killings going on around the world.

Here in the UK I know of countless Sikh and Indian families who have gone through this nightmare or participated in these barbaric acts of insanity - it is not something unique to a particular cast of people or a religious group (as so many people on here seem to want to assume).

It is very obvious from the tone on ATS lately that anyone who is:

ASIAN (BROWN) / ETHNIC = MUSLIM = TERRORIST

And lets not forget "Buddy" a few posts up, Invisible as well.

It doesn't surprise me at all, the atmosphere on ATS stinks period. Certain folks on here are showing their prejudice very well, hiding their racists views and ideologies behind a thin veil trying to appear like they are contributing...Appalling behaviour.

Good Day!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hmm. there's just no words to describe how retarded that guy is.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is the act of the ignorant who was aided by the ignorant who all belonged to the muslim religion. I can understand the hate of alot of ats members which is expressed here. Muslims fail to understand their own religion so I don't expect non muslims to see this act for what it was, A CRIME.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Yes, I am bigoted against people who act in ways which are criminally inhuman or are promoting political ideologies which are intended as attacks on the basic concepts of civil and human rights in Western democracies.

Guilty.
edit on 2011/11/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I hope your little icon's eyeballs aren't looking up at my comment because I never said anything bad about religion or that world peace is the answer. My comment had everything to do with revenge. If someone ever did anything to hurt my child you better believe that "peace" wouldn't be in my vocabulary.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Maybe these days, but there was a time they did. Plenty of times they did. occupation and invasion has been good in the past. It all depends on why you are there and for how long, and what you do there. The Americans have lost a lot of discipline in their troops in the last few decades, thus causing problems. Time was, only a few decades ago, that any where america occupied and marched in to, they were greeted as liberators and heroes.

Nationalism and fear of the outside is only short shortsightedness and ignorance. Truth be told, if in 30 years China was a Christianized republic and marched through the streets of New York City, tossing out the bankers and slave masters, I'd freaking be dancing in the street with my liberators, waving the red flag. Of course, that's not what China is today.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Maybe these days, but there was a time they did. Plenty of times they did. occupation and invasion has been good in the past. It all depends on why you are there and for how long, and what you do there. The Americans have lost a lot of discipline in their troops in the last few decades, thus causing problems. Time was long ago that you crucified soldiers whom acted violently or in disagreement to policy. Time was, only a few decades ago, that any where america occupied and marched in to, they were greeted as liberators and heroes.

Nationalism and fear of the outside is only short shortsightedness and ignorance, and hint at a subconscious doubt in the thing you are hateful of. Truth be told, if in 30 years China was a Christianized republic and marched through the streets of New York City, tossing out the bankers and slave masters, I'd freaking be dancing in the street with my liberators, waving the red flag. Of course, that's not what China is today.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I apologize. Your icon threw me off! I get what you are saying now. I had a serious blonde moment, but I'm over it now. Just forget my earlier post.
It's crazy what some people will do in the name of "religion." If there is a hell, I hope this guy suffers there for eternity. It's sad that his wife has to sleep next to that man.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by old_god

Yes, I am bigoted against people who act in ways which are criminally inhuman or are promoting political ideologies which are intended as attacks on the basic concepts of civil and human rights in Western democracies.

Guilty.
edit on 2011/11/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Then i guess you hate the 'USA' more then any other country on earth if its like that.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Wow, the religion of "peace" at its finest.

Show me where in the Quran that these honor killings are encouraged. Otherwise please take your words of hatred elsewhere. Do you even know any muslims?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dembow
Disgusting and horrible. How people behave like this in the 21st century is beyond me. His own daughter...wtf?!
And to say God is blessing him for it...

Well this is what we get when we bomb countries back to the stone age.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
I was stating that this was a religious issue - and nothing to do with a political invasion.
This is their religious "law". Yikes again.

One more yikes...honour killings are not religious law...in Islam anyway...they are tribal custom. Doesn't excuse it, but may as well put the blame where it belongs. Ignorance is ignorance.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

And yet, everytime a law gets floated in an Islamic country to outlaw these killings it is not approved.

Jordan, considered very modern, just rejected one last year.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
And THESE are the "innocent civilians" all you politically correct cry babies are SOOOOO against the US and others like the U.N. killing when they attack middle eastern countries!!! DISGUSTING!!! Not only them, but you. I'm not politically correct. As long as violent humans like this are allowed to live and breed, the human race as a whole is NEVER going to evolve as a species. There will always be war, hate and violence as long as violent, evil, hate-filled people exist. Not only is it taught, but behaviour like that is also in the genes. And as long as these "evil genes" are allowed to be passed down, they will hold us down as a whole.

I don't care how bad it sounds, or if it comes off racist or whatever. I'm not racist, I'm factist. If you're a completely peacefull person. At least no violent tendencies....great. Come join us in the future of the human race on Earth. But, if you a violent criminal, habitual thief, murderer, rapist or anything like that.....you die. Sorry. It's for the greater good.

Just one mass culling of all the violent people in the world. Then we the people who don't WANT to be violent but will for what's right and good in the world will never have to kill each other again. And there would be no more stories like this as a bonus.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FlawlessLegend

"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god

oh my god, oh your god, always god, over god

it's everybody's god, it's everybody's god, it's everybody's god, it's everybody's god"

taken from a song by a group named Pavement, song is called Shady Lane. most of the song is irrelevant to the issue I suppose, but that verse there, seems spot on.

why don't we ignorant humans get passed the hate caused by our religions. get our pig headed faces out of our a$$es and realize that there is only one God. and at least an overwhelming majority of people are sooooooo completely off base about what that God truly is, that is laughable. figure it out guys, deny ignorance, deny hate.

or you know, keep doing what you're doing.. hating, and being ignorant and such. this is ludicrous.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

'People from western countries might be shocked, but our girls are not like their daughters that can sleep with any man they want and sometimes even get pregnant without marrying. Our girls should respect their religion, their family and their bodies.

He seems very respectful to something he gave life too. He seems very respectful to her decisions and way of life. People like this disgust me. They believe the only "right / truth " is in his beliefs and ideologies. He and anyone that participated deserves to be in jail for the rest of their life. They do not deserve to die.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I would personally take him to God and leave him there to be judged to see if his God would look the other way and say, "What you did was right."

Plus it's going to be a double wammy for him when he sees his daughter and wife in heaven or the afterlife.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

It's not the same thing. I'm not either one, but I do have a brain. One act is sanctioned and encouraged by the community/religion and the other is not.

It appears the mother was also killed a short time later.
Mother who defied the killers is gunned down
edit on 7-11-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Its funny how people on ATS say this isn't about the Muslim religion when the man himself said it was

"Homosexuality is punishable by death, a sentence Abdel-Qader approves of with a passion. 'I have alerted my two sons. They will have the same end [as Rand] if they become contaminated with any gay relationship. These crimes deserve death - death in the name of God,' he said. "

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez
Let me know when the next Christian Lady drowns her 3 little kids in the bathtub... so I can say the samething...

There goes those peaceful joyful spreading god words loving Christians! :-)
edit on 6-11-2011 by MilzGatez because: (no reason given)

There was a christian woman in the Portland, Oregon area who, a few months ago, strangled her beautiful, talented, violinist 11-year-old daughter... "to save her from the pedophiles".

Kinda reminded me of "Carrie", except the girl didn't get one back at her mom.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join