It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BofA - Question for Employees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Move to appropriate forum.

I do wonder if any employees for such a crooked establishment partake in the wonderful world of ATS. I, also, wonder if they have seen an uprising in the number of people pulling out of their establishment. What I am looking for is any personal accounts that any BofA employees have experienced with the 5th of November 'Move Your Money' Day and what they've heard from the many disgruntled customers as they were pulling out their funds today or any other day.

My question is, "Will you continue working for BofA and supporting the continuation of the agenda that BofA has put forth for so many years?"

Edit to Add: This goes for employees working for any other big banks as well. Please feel free to voice your opinions!
edit on 5-11-2011 by Puppet27Master because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppet27Master

Yep, But a sub contractor and for Wells and Fannie

edit on 5-11-2011 by ga-`tv-gi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ga-`tv-gi

I am curious as how you become a sub contractor for BofA and what exactly it entails. That is if you don't mind sharing.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puppet27Master

I am curious as how you become a sub contractor for BofA and what exactly it entails. That is if you don't mind sharing.

It was luck, Im the guy that dose the physical part of the foreclosure process. From the posting of the notice to the re keying and the eviction of said homes. The devil's advocate as some say.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Even though more than likely it is an illegal and fraudulent foreclosure...

Sold my soul to the company store......

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen

Even though more than likely it is an illegal and fraudulent foreclosure...

Sold my soul to the company store......

A few here and their

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I do understand that many of us need certain jobs in order to survive even if it means ousting another person of their dignity. I've personally experienced this when I worked for TSA but have since moved on to find other opportunities because I found myself time and again disagreeing with all their methods of 'protecting' the public. Sometimes you just have to decide if you wanna go on perpetrating others' freedoms and liberties or stand up for a better cause. It can be a tough decision when your lively-hood solely depends on it but the American Dream depends even more highly on our ethical and moral values that we choose to uphold.
edit on 5-11-2011 by Puppet27Master because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join