It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary dream I had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hey guys so last night I was dreaming I had climbed up to these ruins on top of a mountain with my brother and it turned out to be an active volcano on top. We sat around and horsed around. Then a few minutes later I say what was an asteroid hit a far away distance and make a huge fireball, then another. Then one hit closer on a farm field and set off a bunch of fireworks. I then came on ATS and posted pictures of the fireball and somehow it came to be nuclear war. I was asking people on ATS if they had video of the nuke explosions. I dunno its just weird, I rarely have such scary hopeless dreams..

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Sounds like you have been on here reading the doom and gloom threads too much! With the current state of the world, it isn't surprising that you are having these dreams. Must have been a cool dream though!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yea it really was a cool and frightening dream. If you have seen the movie knowing the scene where the kid wakes up and there is fire around his house was the kind of ambiance. It was just so strange.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Why must it always be "well you've probably read this and this on ATS so definitely that"?

I haven't seen the OP on the forums in months myself so maybe it wasn't "reading all the doom and gloom threads"? You can dream things without having to read about it on ATS first you know.

new topics

top topics

join