It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of Communism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I certainly don't need to be convinced. I have been convinced that either communism or something very similar (some kind of hybrid totalitarianism) is on the rise in the United States and has been for some time (far enough back that they had time to plant most of the big names we see on the news every day in our culture).

I have seen communists posting around the web (People who more or less admit their political leanings) and they're clearly very aware that the events and policies that have been taking place in the last ten years are very favorable to their ideology. But they are still quite guarded. It's difficult to get them to admit it and they still like to fall back on the old "Paranoid witch hunter" thing. Yeah. It's amazing, isn't it? According to these people, there is apparently a magical spell preventing communists from holding political office or buying influence in the United States.

This is one ideology that refuses to die. And unfortunately, most of America has completely dropped their guard.
edit on 14-12-2011 by BrianFlanders because: I forgot something.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

FWIW:
"All warfare is based on deception."
Sun Tzu

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Great thread, great info, thanks for posting. I'm a big fan of Antony Sutton. I post about him so much people are probably sick of hearing it, but he really taught us about the use of Hegelian dialectic by Skull and Bones and the NWO in general, the financing of revolutions and regimes by big bankers.
Communism is not dead, they just changed the name.
This is a war of light against darkness, good against evil.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Communism is not dead, they just changed the name.

Well, yes and no. They did more than that. They learned a very important lesson. Now instead of going by a single name by which they can be identified, they use code words like "social justice". Expect them to change the language every so often.

This is a war of light against darkness, good against evil.

It would be nice if it was this simple. Unfortunately, life never is. The most dangerous villains will never be obviously evil so that everyone can see exactly what they are. They will usually gain ground by appealing to people's emotions. Cold, calculating and evil at the deepest level? Yes. Will we ever beat them by telling people they're evil? No.
edit on 18-12-2011 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
How Communists Operate

The essential purpose of the Communist Front must be camouflaged with an alleged purpose of wide popular appeal. The Communists are very well aware of what the true objective is, while most of the Front members see only the camouflage. A permanent Communist objective is to shift the balance of world military power in favor of Communist military strength. Wherever they can weaken the military strength of any free country, they help to achieve this purpose. One basic objective, then, is to weaken militarily all those countries opposed to Communism. Obviously if that real objective were proclaimed, it would not recruit many people in those countries. An organization which had the announced purpose of weakening America militarily so that Communist conquest would be easier would rally few supporters. Therefore there must be an announced objective which will accomplish the same purpose, but which will present itself in a totally different guise. One announced purpose could be the preservation of peace in the face of the possible horrors of a thermo-nuclear war. This is the basis of the array of unholy peace movements spawned by Communism.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire
I have always said....Mother Russia isn't dead, She's just taking a nap.

I thought she'd got addicted to shotting Smirnoff and turning tricks for the mob.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join