It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Internet: An Interdimensional gateway of communication?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
With all of the 4th dimensional shift talk going around, coupled with recent disappearances of cars and people; It made me wonder about a few things.

If we are in fact shifting into the 4th dimension (the lucky ones), is it possible that current events being posted on the net are from the 3rd? I have not personally seen any protests in my area or places I have recently traveled. It also seems like the stores around me have been quite empty as of late.

But back to the topic at hand. Is it possible to communicate with 3rd dimensional beings through the internet? I know this sounds crazy, but is it possible for wireless signals or the like to travel interdimensionally?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If we're going to try to talk on relate-able terms, we need to define what dimensions are applicable, and what they encompass.

We'll use this as a reference point, shall we?

www.youtube.com...

With that said, we are technically 3rd dimensional physical beings moving through the 4th dimension. The theory is that we are going to become 4th dimension beings that traverse through the 5th dimension, aka ability to essentially manifest our realities...to an extent, less so for some i would imagine.

Super powers anyone? Possible immortality (even though 3rd dimensional beings may just incarnate into other 3rd dimensional beings after 'death')?

So many possibilites!

So, to answer your question, communication can come in any form. It really comes down to the observer's ability to perceive and interpret.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Tell me more about these missing cars and why its related .

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Tell me more about these missing cars and why its related .

I have seen a few posts on ATS regarding cars vanishing. I would imagine that people or objects meant to stay in the previous dimension would shift out of our reality.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Probably possible consider how many ETs/gods post in the gray area.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Probably possible consider how many ETs/gods post in the gray area.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Do these dissapearances have anything to do with your

"On October 28th, at EDIT**** 2:40pm GMT ***** there will be a radical shift on Earth causing great changes to occur. I did not ask all of the details, but Kohy (The 7th Dimensional being) notified me that it will be a day of hell. The 7 of us will be meeting up on the planet Fohap, in a habitat called Ripin. This place resides in the Vega Galaxy. We will travel there via Jump Gates and will be issues uniforms (or so I am told). "

???

by the way how did that all work for you?

Also how do you not know if there were things dissapearing that they werent moving into the fourth dimension?

and finally can you please provide links for the car dissapearing threads??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
Do these dissapearances have anything to do with your

"On October 28th, at EDIT**** 2:40pm GMT ***** there will be a radical shift on Earth causing great changes to occur. I did not ask all of the details, but Kohy (The 7th Dimensional being) notified me that it will be a day of hell. The 7 of us will be meeting up on the planet Fohap, in a habitat called Ripin. This place resides in the Vega Galaxy. We will travel there via Jump Gates and will be issues uniforms (or so I am told). "

???

by the way how did that all work for you?

Also how do you not know if there were things dissapearing that they werent moving into the fourth dimension?

and finally can you please provide links for the car dissapearing threads??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join