It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Under Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com...

In the link you will find the results of the first attack on Gaza. Be warned that the images are gory and if you have a weak stomach I suggest you don't look at it. This is truly sickening. And if this wasn't bad enough Israel is apparently preventing aid ships from getting into Gaza.

english.aljazeera.net...

Can anyone say this is treason beyond belief? I sure think so. But luckily there are some people working as we speak that are trying to break Israel's grip on Gaza and here they are.

So guys what do you think of this? Propaganda or a real attempt on solving the problem?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I see nothing here that says that GAZA is under attack today. Those pictures are from effing AUGUST

edit on 3-11-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

My apologies. Can the mod please close this thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Treason? ---What problem?

Have you looked at a map of the region lately? The problem is..... Israel just wants to be left alone. They have been threatened since their existence with annihilation. If Hamas and all other so called Palestinians would let them be, there would be no other issues.

Israel is not trying to expand its borders past what they got after they were attacked in '67. 8 mile wide border just won't protect a people that are so harassed by the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dakota1s2
reply to post by KySc5

Treason? ---What problem?

Have you looked at a map of the region lately? The problem is..... Israel just wants to be left alone. They have been threatened since their existence with annihilation. If Hamas and all other so called Palestinians would let them be, there would be no other issues.

Israel is not trying to expand its borders past what they got after they were attacked in '67. 8 mile wide border just won't protect a people that are so harassed by the rest of the world.

Not trying to be offensive by any means but may be a quick history lesson would help. the six-day war was initiated by Israel. Wikipedia

Also if Israel wanted to be left alone then they would have to take their own advice and stop such things as settlements in Palestinian territories.
edit on 3-11-2011 by fenceSitter because: Additional info...

new topics

top topics

join