It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think O.W. is elaborate scam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Okay before my title gets bashed, I would like to say that this is just a theory of mine.

So, surely, you have all heard if the "occupy wall street" movement. And if you've heard of said movement, you have heard of the blatant use of excessive force by law enforcement agencies all across the country. Rubber bullets, bean bags, tear gas, probably much more.

This'llThis movement began on Wall street, and is rapidly spreading to All major cities in America...or so it seems. Here in my home. town, Occupy Tulsa is picking up a lot of supporters.,

My theory is that TPTB are creating this civil unrest, so once we occupy all major cities, they can claim the citizens are out of control. and declare Marshall law. Total police state. I bet THIS is what all the fema camps are for.

I believe this will be the unveiling of the new world order. If I'm right, and I hope I'm not, we're in for one helluva ride!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhc0329

A very profitable scam

www.reuters.com...
(Reuters) - Occupy Wall Street has raised more than $500,000 in New York alone to support anti-greed demonstrations

Now the question is who are they going to give the money to. You know to make a "change" and lobby for them, because they are going to end up doing it to end the way money influences politics you know.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wow that's crazy I had a conversation like this a couple of days ago with someone. First we started out with the Olympics theory but he brought up this as a point instead.

I guess we still have to play everyone's favorite at-home-entertainment: The Waiting Game!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yeah we have all heard this theory a million times

Lose, Lose situation if you think like that... damned if you do, damned if you dont...

Better to live on your feet, than die on your knees

You get the point

top topics

join