It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A drawn out "Howdy!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey everyone, this is a rather drawn out "howdy", but not too bad, it's only been two months and so-odd-days. I figured I'd try and get myself a little comfortable here before I went and introduced myself, then altleast you'll wouldn't be grumbeling "stupid new members...." when I went and made a fool of myself. I've been lurking since Januray, and I must say, this is one of the best forums I've been in or seen in a very very long time. Congrats out to everyone who's involved, you're my kinda people!

Onto myself...

Im a Jersey girl (yes thats right girl no shockers there.), and i can find myself be be rather hyperactive and enjoy political debates with my close friends. I'm going back to school tommarrow, so my activity will go down from about all day to maybe just an hour, which is bad because my ignorance will grow,
but thats okay. i mainly stayed in the Hunt, it was intresting. I was probably more of a nusence than a help, so sorry everyone
. I play guitar, flute, and piano. I'm getting a major in art, but a teaching degree too. I'm a rather intresting person, and if it strikes your fancy, i have a TOD diary thats kinda intresting. Thats all i can think of now, if you have anyquestions feel free to ask

_df

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkFlame
Thats all i can think of now, if you have anyquestions feel free to ask

_df

1- What is the meaning of life?
2- How do they get the caramel in a Caramilk bar?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

1- What is the meaning of life?
2- How do they get the caramel in a Caramilk bar?

... *falls to the floor hysterical* you ask one question i don't know!!! the meaning of life...

oh well

here's how they make caramilk bars *yum* Caramilk

_df

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hi Dark Flame,

Welcome to ats
anything I can help with send me u2u
happy to help out

cya around se7en

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hi, DarkFlame!

Thanks for taking a moment to stop in and say hello. We are happy that you joined up. I've seen your posts around the board, so it looks like you have made yourself at home. Have a good time and don't hesitate to drop a line if you need anything.

join