It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"He has a right to speak," said the cop to the banker

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Let's put this in perspective...I build Power Plants for a living, Without me you all would be living in the stone age. As safety conscious as we can be, we lose some.
We lose more than any municipal Police force if you work the numbers.
Why are they above the law and we are treated as Serfs? Rhetorical of course.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
You all are conditioned to think "military or law enforcement" should be excused for crimes because they "protect us" they do not protect us...they actually place us more in harms way, I know politicians use kids, this was hotly debated during the war of 1812, because the are often not able to make good decisions.
We are being played and yet so many of us worry more about some sports team than the innocents we now murder daily.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If I could get that officers name and where he or she works. I would send them a full basket of muffins. Just for putting that Manager of that bank in his place. Priceless

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stigup

That was, by far, the most awesome thing i have ever heard (read) come out of a cops mouths. The worst thing i have ever heard come out of a cops mouth was "P%$s off, go and rub one out and get over it"

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stigup

Yeah I loved that story, i hope more people do what that man was doing.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage
Let's put this in perspective...I build Power Plants for a living, Without me you all would be living in the stone age. As safety conscious as we can be, we lose some.
We lose more than any municipal Police force if you work the numbers.
Why are they above the law and we are treated as Serfs? Rhetorical of course.

We were living in the "stone age" before the building of power plants? You learn something new every day.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join