It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Judge " William Adams" Wiki page being considered for deletion. Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What is going on with these people making decisions to delete Scott Olson's Facebook immediately and do away with a bunch of other information, once again, here they seem to be doing it with this alleged judge in the latest attention grabbing outrageous headline.

Now, I didn't know who he was to begin with, and now, I have next to no chance to know because wiki always compile a load of stuff on people like nobody else does or can. Who is making this odd request to do away with his wiki page. There is more reason now for him to have a page there then ever.

secure.wikimedia.org...(judge)

Interestingly, the link I posted here doesn't take you directly to his wiki page, but when you click on his name on the list, you see that his page is totally empty page is being considered for deletion.

Seems so silly considering that these wiki people always the most annal information on people from all sectors of society and yet they have not one iota on this guy there, except one line.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

he only has one line on his page. It's being deleted for lack of information

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Plenty of good reasons.

secure.wikimedia.org...:Articles_for_deletion/William_Adams_%28judge%29

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yah, is kind of hard to keep up a wiki page for somebody whose probably not even real and simply an entity used in a Psyops video.

Hmmm... Mr. Bart Simpson smack dab in the middle of it. Hint?

blogs.wsj.com...

top topics

join