It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed – the capitalist network that runs the world !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Apologies if anyone has already put this up but here goes, please go easy on me its my first thread but I thought this would be of interest. Hope the link works.

Its a recent article in the New Scientist basically showing recent research which appears to confirm what the Occupy movement have been saying . Basically its a "super-entity" of 147 even more tightly knit companies that are superconnected.

www.newscientist.com...

What I find interesting is the list which shows the top 50 companies and goes on to explain how they are interconnected. I know its common knowledge to a lot of people especially OWS movement but the interesting thing is that it backs it up with fact based research and names the top 50 companies.

Question is though is does this super-entity result from conspiracy??... or is it a result of a common economic model. Also happy accident or not is it open to abuse? I say yes, what do you think?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

ok no problem, modes remove please

link   
**Dozens

link   
reply to post by trilogy111

oops mods lol

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
**Dozens

Lol ..two mistakes

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Its not a big deal, thanks for the post

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

oh well better luck next time eh? at least I know how to search now DOH !!!! also ooops yes there are other thread(s) , were they all shot down as fast ?............ but my take on it was slightly different, I was looking at it from a particular viewpoint if anyone had actually bothered to read it properly. !! Won't bother next time, no wonder theres so much conflict and so little peace the world methinks.

So sorry to have been such a nuisance

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by trilogy111

oh well but here's another more in depth look at it.
the 4 companies that control the 147

don't really understand it too much not gonna lie alot of it went over my head, but here you go anyways.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

thanks for the link, will have a read and yep its a hard one to digest ...but interesting.

top topics

join