It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Ron Paul discusses the 9/11 commission and growth of federal power on C-SPAN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Republican Ron Paul speaks on C-SPAN on the 9/11 commission and more power for the government. It is obvious that C-SPAN is not a biased program. Callers who are both republican and democrat call in and ask Ron Paul questions. Some callers agree with him while others disagree. I like Ron Paul and what he has to say. Here is the link to the video.

NOTE: You must have Real Player to view the video.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Ron Paul archive

www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thx for the link, Mulder. Ron Paul is one of my favorite politicians, and I missed this CSPAN session because I was on my way to work.

For any who haven't heard RP speak before, I encourage you to have a listen. He has a great understanding of monetary policy, and is one of the few people that regularly takes Greenspan to task when he testifies on Capitol Hill.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ron Paul is one of the most heroic legislators in the USA. I would vote for him in a heartbeat. He's a true Republican. It's probably because he's not bought off.

He's got an impressive resume, too. A military man, graduate of Duke University, doctor, legislator. Straight shooter.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Congressman Paul pointed out how Iraq was SO not a threat to our security. I agree 1000% He had no Air Force, no Navy.. They were firing at our aircrafts flying the no-fly zone all those years.. and never even hit 'em. Ooooh. Pretty scary, eh?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I agree ECK. I might vote for Ron Pau. That is if he's on the ballot. If not, then I'm sticking with Dennis Kucinich. Nevertheless I love the stuff Ron Paul has to say about our country. He's one of the few true Patriots left in this country.

top topics

join