It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not outnumbered, they are!! Please help before its too late!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
We have more good people than corrupt people. Thats the part that gets me. Why cant we over take the dark forces, governments, and so on that don't serve the light. Why do we have to be controlled when we out number them? We can make this a better world for us, our friends, and family. Do we really want to live in such a corrupt world? Is it what we really want? Or do we want to live in harmony in peace? Mind control systems are active as the dark forces know they are out numbered and can be overtaken. Mind control experiments are very real, want evidence? Get a life! don't be so lazy and ask for people to do your homework. Follow the money, you will come to the answer sooner or later. These are my opinions from advanced knowledge. No more negotiating, actions must be taken to be in favor for planet earth and the people in the most peaceful way. NOTICE: De-bunkers, this thread will not make you have a good day if you challenge it as the people on here will show you. This thread is intended for opinions that are positive and show good intent.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
We do outnumber the few who have the power, and we do need to end the corruption, and we can. However human behavior ensures it will be a never ending cycle. People have a revolution, and the new leadership or government becomes corrupted by the power, and slowly (sometimes quickly) the corruption and tyranny become so great that another revolution becomes necessary. It is never-ending. I say this in the most positive way possible.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I thank you for approaching this in a positive manor.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Against modern weaponry numbers dont mean a damn thing..
IF they decide to take the kid gloves off some examples for you to think about.
A. 1 attack helicopter can cover an area the size of a football pitch in under 30 seconds killing everyone in that area - thats just with the minigun not using rockets.
B. If they still use puff (ac130 aircraft with miniguns and / or artillery mounted) puff is even more devastating.
C. tactical nukes bye bye crowds.

Thats only a few of what youd be up against should you be silly enough to think numbers make a difference.. Guaranteed they have no qualms about using them should the situation arise.. Go ahead join a mob be a martyr or think, plan then take action and maybe survive to tell your grandchildren about it..
The price of heroes is cheap a bullet through the head.
Thats the cold reality folks its not like one of your hollywood drama's in the real world...
edit on 30/10/11 by Expat888 because: tengu

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I have thought out that situation too. Thats why the army and police force must stand down and not protect the government. If a army commander orders one of there members to jump in a plane and start dropping bombs and shooting people thats the part he/she walks away. Or if a police officer is ordered to start shooting people he must refuse. But if someone is shooting random people in the crowed then the officer should take proper action. The police and army should stand with us, to take down the dark governments and people in power who are corrupt. This would not be a easy task thoe for the masses.
But cab be achieved possibly some day or sooner than thought

top topics

join