It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Still Be Religious?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

You're kidding right? You expect me to know one! I do not but they exist.
See onlinelibrary.wiley.com... or www.nature.com...

Are they classed as human? Do they have a soul?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hmmmbeer

yeah i was kidding, i obviously dont expect you to name someone, because that person is nameless, and im sure you dont know anyone neither do i, and even if you did, by you telling me a name doesn't prove anything because i dont know that person anyway.

People not having a pineal gland can lead to illnesses such as insomnia and others that can affect sleep wake cycles.

The pineal gland is what holds your mind. You are your mind, your brain is the physical organ.

Your mind is your soul, you are your soul.

Peace
edit on 31-10-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

yeah i was kidding, i obviously dont expect you to name someone, because that person is nameless, and im sure you dont know anyone neither do i, and even if you did, by you telling me a name doesn't prove anything because i dont know that person anyway.

He posted medical research proving there are people without pineal glands...

The pineal gland is what holds your mind. You are your mind, your brain is the physical organ.

Your mind is your soul, you are your soul.

Why ignore his fascinating question as so whether humans without a pineal gland have a "soul" or not? Do these people not have a mind now also (if they have no pineal gland in which to hold it)?

We do not have separate souls. We are all one.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
would take it the same way do now..as a rather dull collection of primitive campfire stories meant to frighten children.

Useless and not even a good enough read to relieve boredom.

Too bad for you, to so easily and flippantly turn a blind eye to the winsdom of the ages, without even know what's contained therein.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join