It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How OWS can gather 7% of the Republicans and occupy the Whitehouse to make real change!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Turn the rudderless group of Obama tools into an "Elect Ron Paul" crusade and even I will join you in the streets!

Stop being used by Obama and his associates, let's start seeing some RP signage and your numbers will swell!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Was that real change...

Or real chains ?

btw, I like Ron Paul, but I dislike OWS

edit on 28-10-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

How will Ron Paul challenge the Global financial system? This movement is global, not about one politician. politicians are part of the problem.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Ron Paul stands for less or zero regulation on the market. OWS is calling for more.

These are not compatible.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5

Ron Paul stands for less or zero regulation on the market. OWS is calling for more.

I thought OWS was more than just wall street, I thought it was for change of the current M.O. If Ron Paul is not elected it will be Romney (Obama lite) or worse Obama gets re-elected.

RP is our only chance to take back this country from the bankers and their ally politicians.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I've seen plenty of RP signs and End the Fed signs. Should those people not be there? Maybe they didnt get the memo?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I don't agree. Then again, I lean to the left so it's to be expected.

Personally, I would like to see the following (my ideals):

- Campaigns no longer funded by private interests. All campaigns paid for with taxes. All runners get the same amount
- Politicians can take no more than $5000 a year from private interests
- Every person contributes a few hours a week to provide free housing and food to everyone
- capitalism remains the driver of the economy through any market that isn't crucial for life
- Food, housing, education, healthcare are all socialized.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

I've seen plenty of RP signs and End the Fed signs. Should those people not be there? Maybe they didnt get the memo?

They haven't officially stated what their goals are so anybody and everybody has a voice in the movement. However, I highly doubt that the people shouting "WE ARE THE 99%!" are going to be that enthusiastic about completely deregulating the market, aka the 1%.

It would basically be a message to corporations "Do whatever you want, you know best!" I doubt OWS can get behind that.

top topics

join