It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Green Channel thinks you're stupid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So after watching the line-up on the Planet Green channel on DIRECTV for the last 3 months, I've come to the conclusion that the media has come to the conclusion that all "greenie people" are fringe wackos. Their lineup consists of Roswell, the Haunting, Roswell,...et al.

None of this programming has anything to do with conservation, it has to do entirely with them thinking you're a nutjob.

see here: planetgreen.discovery.com...

I'm a conservative, and I vote think I'm somewhere to the right of John Wayne. But I love animals. I don't hunt, I don't kill spiders (I take them out into the back yard).

This is NOT the "green" channel you're looking for.

MODS: I tried to place this in the best forum that fit, if it doesn't, moving it is just fine w/me.
edit on 27-10-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I remember watch a few showd, and once I actually started looking to see what was on the green, it was crap.probably just filling airtime, hoping Oprah decides to Own another network, lol

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
they still got heli-loggers & deep sea fishing progs? when they say green channel, they mean predator-programming about the environment

edit: wow i just looked at the guide and op is right about the paranormal stuff lol. mebbe its halloween special week?
edit on 27-10-2011 by Shar_Chi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wait....people actually still watch TV?

I have come to the conclusion that the average TV watcher actually IS stupid. What other reason is there for putting yourself through such a mind dulling exercise?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This should probably have been posted in the Fragile Earth Forum. Sorry about that.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Whenever I hear "Green", I think mind control. I've been an environmentally aware individual for my entire life. I just walk it, I don't talk it up like the newbies. The Green movement is to Earth Lovers what PETA was to vegetarians. They ruin the movements by hijacking agendas and twisting it to the desires of the corporation and governments. Believe it or not, vegetarians used to be peaceful. When will the Green movement take to killing scientists who create polluting machines? The pro-lifers like to kill abortionists. What's up with the brainwashed zombies who call themselves members of such groups?

So, it's not surprising that a channel packaged as the "Green Channel" would suck like that.

Have you ever seen Lifetime? That channel is geared towards women. Every movie is about domestic abuse, serial killers and other tragic tales. Women's programming? Really?
edit on 28/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join