It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on Fox News Special Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I just tuned in to FOX, and Ron Paul is the guest on Special Report Panel with Brett Baier and 3 other journalists questioning him. Good session; RP has plenty of time to make his points. It ends in 5 minutes but is replayed several times over the night, so catch it if you can.

Also foxnews.com/sronline is a link to a replay of it.
edit on 26-10-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I especially like that Ron Paul did NOT pledge that if he loses in the GOP he will not run as an independent. In other words, it's still on the table just in case.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
His problem is reaching new voters with his solutions.

I finally made the plunge but after I understood his foreign policy better, the only thing holding me back was that I didn't want to be lumped in with his "crazy" supporters. They did that. Not the media. Not Ron Paul.

Getting through to people that should agree with you is a lot easier when you don't make it harder.

Maybe he should focus his campaign on one or two things so the masses don't get stuck on, Iran Nukes, Legal Heroin, etc? He's on the record with so many issues it's easy for one of them to get stuck in your craw...and blind you to everything else.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

The only way I can respond to this is by saying that you are your own person. Don't let the image and reputation of a minority think for you.

Defend your principles at all costs and that is why I respect Paul.

new topics

top topics

join